Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 13    Total Posts: 1191388

Total:#42

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Beating the Boss: Is it worth it?

Hot Topics [Copy link] 41/4890

Posted on 11/8/13 12:53:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can we hold off the doom and gloom until we actually get to test it please.

Some things that may or may not come into play that I think people might be forgetting.

1) Use of spells.  Is it even known whether we can use spells or not?  If so, this would allow some extra strategy and definitely getting more than 3 hits per hero like you predict.

2) Paladin tanking ability.  Taking 40-90% less damage will increase the survival of other heroes.

3) Do stuns work on the boss?  

4) Is it only limited to heroes fighting the boss?  What about my 40 SGDs, can they not join in the fight?

5) Talents like revive, berserk, war god will come more into play unlike arena, where it is dominated by revit.  Personally looking forward to this b/c I got lucky and rolled 4/5 berserk on my SM and druid.  Also have 5/5 wargod on my pally and TG :)

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 1:00:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

how about change the rewards into 2000 - 3000 shards? :)

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 1:14:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why arent our heroes earning experience from him?

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 1:23:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(86189406) replied at 11-8-2013 01:14 PM
Why arent our heroes earning experience from him?

I was just about to post this. I mean what game that normally gives exp in all other aspects wouldn't give it when fighting a boss? I know the boss is a new concept for CC but really IGG? I think it should give a fair amount of exp just like how the hb reward is gonna be, except more because the hb reward as it stands now is a joke.

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 1:27:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just thought of something else; if our heroes die against the boss, will they still have to revive like when you die in raids/dungeons? If so this will also hinder a lot of ppl away from wanting to do it, especially the ones with really high lvl heroes. Sorry if this question has been answered already.

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 1:36:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

if use hb exchange shard that will be great

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 1:38:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm sure its been said.. but they need to really look at better and more interesting rewards.  AND create different boss tiers.  

There should be easier and harder ones that cost more to challenge, but are also more rewarding.  Also at the same time they should be within reasonable means, ie. they should still be at least POSSIBLE if the players are good enough without REQUIRING you to spend gems.

Obviously if a guild isn't the strongest and challenges a hard boss and they constantly die they'll need to do more challenges, but it shouldn't be a must (make it reasonably possible without if your strong enough).

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 2:10:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The boss idea is just another scam for IGG to make more money and seperate the player base. Newer players won't be able to do the boss, which means they won't get all that HB, which means they won't be able to upgrade heroes as fast, which puts them behind. Advanced players and paying players will be able to down the boss easier with many legendaries and good talents, which means they will get a ton more HB, which means they will get even stronger. Not to mention the fact that unless you have a bunch of high level legendaries with revitalize, you will have to spend gems to revive heroes if you wan't to kill him. IGG: MONEY MONEY MONEY NOM NOM NOM MORE MONEY.

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 3:34:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG y u so smart :P They're just magically draining our gold vaults lol.

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 3:35:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This will be Boss 1, maybe later tier bosses will give more rewards, not just HB.

We are not yet high level enough for a L180 Boss, that is possible too.
What about a guild full of 140+ heroes?

Surely IGG will not implement these bosses for 2 weeks play only.

Signature