Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1190848

Total:#17

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Gem Random Selection

[Copy link] 16/1648

Posted on 11/8/13 9:20:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Try to roll all heroes with HB before using gems.. the odds of getting legendary is quite high..

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 9:28:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm not complaining got multiple legendaries through gems. But I do think it shouldn't be possible for people to roll more than 3k gems and not get at least one legendary. And the people that roll tens of thousands should've all the legendaries. It's insane for them to not get any at all!

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 9:51:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

At least im done rolling gems..I got all legendaries..Lastly was PD right before the halloween ends..Now,my only focus is shards for their skills and level them up..Their talents isnt bad enough for as i am not even trying to be on that arena's #1..I am just playing this game and make the money that i spent to its worth before i stop playing or swictch back to my console gaming community..This is my very expensive game that i played..$500 all and all..I coulda have it for the PS4 coming up and new previous games released but it is what it is now and im satisfied enough,. :victory:

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 9:57:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

They should atleast take out normals (greens)...

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 10:04:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i got slime, same ordinary i have, but no legendary hero, whereas i use hb, i got chances of elite hero but no legendary hero, what a crap

Signature
Posted on 11/9/13 2:05:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

it sucks right
me i almost got 3k of free gem from the start
up until now and all i got are ordinaries
happy not to spend any $..:P

Signature
Posted on 11/9/13 2:32:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Come on. Don't give up so easily. That's what makes this game fun right? If you got everything from the start, I'm sure you will get bored and end up quitting.

Signature