Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1191047

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] We're looking at the shard cost

[Copy link] 1/766

Posted on 11/8/13 1:37:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Cilotej at 11-8-2013 01:51 PM

The guild update.. the one is looking forward to it, the other hates the idea.

I personally don't like it, that they release this update. Why?
Let's say... the shard currency is too bad.

Shards are used to buy either slimes or heroes.
F2P players will obviously buy heroes with shards and are having a hard time to obtain them too.

Is it unfair to let everything cost shards?
My opinion: yes, it takes away the chance to obtain the legendary's and the opportunity to level up your hero's ability.
OFC, you can choose not to participate in a guild.. but hey, let's be honnest.. after 2k shards farmed you don't want to waste it on a litle chance to kill the boss?

Alternatives to the upcomming shard problem:
I was thinking about gold. Make a deposit system in the guild (like a guild bank)... when it reaches a certain amount, the leader/co-leaders can start a boss batttle or do something else with it. All members can put some money in it. This will make raiding realy active and enjoyable for a lot more people.
Besides the fact that IGG ofc want money out of this update. Rich IRL people can fill their vaults with gems. so that discussion will be gone too.

This was just something fast i came up with. I think the game will break after 2 months, when the 'NEW' this is gone, if IGG does nothing about it. and hey... that would be a shame :(

What would your suggestion be?

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 5:40:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For people to boycott the guild boss battle feature I think someone else mentioned the same thing before. But if not enough people participate in the system then maybe IGG will remove it

Signature