Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1190837

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] combining ios and android server

[Copy link] 7/1598

Posted on 11/8/13 8:27:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is there any plans on combining these two server? Most of my friends are playing on ios

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 8:35:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

probably not, it would be nice for the reason that you could play with your iOS friends but for the rest of us it would kind of stink to have them combined. I do well in arena now on iOS but I wouldn't be in the top 5000 if they combined the servers and I would quit playing. I hope they never combined for that reason

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 8:41:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

same goes for the TW server, don't think the 500k people who play on it would stand much chance against anyone here

Signature

Posted on 11/8/13 8:46:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

yea I get your point but I believe you'll catch up with  eventually if you cont playing.everyone has to start somewhere. I've been playing for less tthan2 months and I'm now ranked 800+ in the arena

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 8:46:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Should be merged, don't see why it's separate to begin with.  

Only reason I see is IGG greed, wanting to make more money by having twice as many top players, ie. more incentive for people to spend money (knowing they're at the top, stand a chance, get/keep high ranks in arena and might, etc).

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 8:47:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 8:51:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Cordi2L33t4u at 11-9-2013 01:52 AM

if it was about the money then they would merge them but for the same reason you stated... more people would pay more to stay on top.

once you're at the top there's no incentive for you to spend money until you've moved down... having more then 1 person at the top means less money

Signature

Posted on 11/8/13 9:48:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i want the ios server and os server to merge and we could have a total of 17m players and it will be more active/diff people/more people/new people

Signature