Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1190837

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Shard Problem

[Copy link] 5/973

Posted on 11/8/13 8:40:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Okay so with the new guild interface and boss features now being available to people in the Asia Pacific region, we now know that shards are an important factor towards boss fighting. You've got to be kidding me right CC? Let me sum things up
1-Shards drop rate is like trying to find food in the desert. it's fkin horrific. Here we are trying to save our shards for a legendary but then you bring in a feature that makes us pay through shards or we don't get to participate. Like wtf? It's already hard to get shards from dungeons!!!!!!
2-If you fucking made the legendary drop rate a bit higher than I wouldn't mind swapping in my shards for guild events.
3-irrelevant but the chat system is horrendous. I don't think I've seen a worse chat system in any other game. There are people who do nothing but try to get sexual pictures of people. It's a fucking game!! Not a dating site!!
4-The reward is HB. You've got to be fucking joking me. You want us to pay Shards (which fucking take forever to get) for a few hundred HB? What exactly are HB used for besides the fact that they level up heroes?  Say all our heroes are maxed out at 60 and wish to keep it there for a while. What are we going to do with fucking honor badges?
Get your shit together castle clash. This game is turning into a fucking joke. You have to pay to win. Why not make us pay Honor badges in reward for shards since the drop rate is so fucking low and we already get HB throughout the day. Going to un install because this game is fucking ridiculous now.

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 8:49:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

or you could just not join a guild since they don't do anything of any relevance yet

Signature

Posted on 11/8/13 8:50:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I do think that making it so that people need to use shards instead of say gold or mana is silly. But I don't agree "or just yet anyways" that the game is a joke. Just that IGG made a huge mistake when they thought this feature up and would even say they did not put enough thought into it

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 8:53:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

people asked for guilds and now they're going to get them. they don't do anything but at least it would keep them quiet for a few weeks

Signature

Posted on 11/8/13 8:56:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

agree with that. igg, it's time to stop the money making making machine, sure you already make a lot. Understand the business view but should keep it reasonable. The game is beautiful and addictive but should stay a pleasure if you want to keep gamers' respect that is a fundation for good long term profitable business. please stop restricting access to fun for the sake of money.

Signature
Posted on 11/8/13 9:09:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

money is whats running igg. and they need money to keep it running or we will get nothing

Signature