Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1191049

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Dungeon refresh with 100 gems

[Copy link] 6/938

Posted on 11/9/13 1:54:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is paying 100 gems for dungeon instant refresh worth it? Right now my might is at 10,500 and am in a dilema cause I just broke down and purchased enough gems for Spirit Mage. In doing so, I rolled 11 legend heros ( unfortunately no druid or champion) and now have to level them up. The players for raiding are to strong for.my level 60-70 legends. What do you guys suggest? Also, which dungeon did you guys farm at this level? I am finding that d2s1 allows no deaths but only 500 exp. Should I exp farm at a differnt dungeon non skull room? Thanks for you input ;)

Signature
"Don't mind the mule, just load the wagon"
Posted on 11/9/13 2:05:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Raid, raid and more raiding.

Signature
Posted on 11/9/13 2:05:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

At that sort of might you are screwed for leveling up your heroes.

Signature
Posted on 11/9/13 2:12:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah, you're kinda screwed.

Signature
Posted on 11/9/13 2:13:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i was doing d2s3 with no deaths at that lvl and could also quickly lvl lower heros by useing them late. sadly you are boned raid wise as i have the same issue. i now just do the d3s1 to lvl as any higher results in death for my 70-80 lvl heroes

Signature
Posted on 11/9/13 2:15:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't think its worth it, just take it slow and use up your dungeon tries. Check every hour or so and do some dungeons. Theres some leveling guides in the guides sections I believe, I would pick 2 of the strongest, one being SM and level them first so they can carry your other heroes since I think leveling them all together would be slow.

Signature
Posted on 11/9/13 2:21:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

just try leveling up your spirit mage, maybe it will change how things are right now.

Signature