Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 1191047

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] love my smurf

[Copy link] 4/1088

Posted on 11/9/13 7:28:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Been playing my smurf account for 14 days and I was lucky to get ninja who came with a 5/5 self destruct and tgod which I rolled 3 times and got a 3/5 revive. My might is only 2k. I love solo raiding with tgod lol. Oh btw, my main account is at 10k might with all llegends (excluding champion) with awesome talents. But I enjoy this game so much that I need more than just 1 account lol. Who agrees?

Signature
JasenGunz
Posted on 11/9/13 7:49:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Awesome ninja you've got, and yes tgod is extremely fun for raiding at your might. Get a druid and you will coast by!

I've got a main account that is collecting dust because my smurf is so much more fun. Focusing on heroes at the beginning stages is the way to go despite slower progression. It seems unproductive to prolong upgrading, but is definitely more fun for actual game play.

My smurf is sitting at 3500 might and rarely encounters a tough opponent. I could have saved a bit of might if it weren't for lvl 4 centaurs and griffs, but they have their uses at times. The second account  is great (I don't even bother using it as a bank for my main).

Signature
Posted on 11/9/13 8:19:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 1:12:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i git a secobd account that im not going to spend any money on due to me spending over $800 on my main which is a cool acc but my little account is awesome with only like 1100 might and griffins this account is pretty beast no one ever huts itveither i even keep my gold and energy full no walls what so ever i can raid pwople for ever with just my heroes

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 12:04:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

ForceClosed replied at 11-9-2013 07:49 PM
Awesome ninja you've got, and yes tgod is extremely fun for raiding at your might. Get a druid and y ...

In the same boat as you..    Smurf account is doing way better than my original account (can't call it my main account seeing I dont use it much anymore)

New Account ended up getting a Pumpkin Duke on the 2nd Gem roll :) after slowly leveling up everything not building any walls at all -  sadly this pumpkin duke I started grinding with already at lvl 65  lol    adding 350 might alone :(

Signature