Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 1191045

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] heroes hire with gem the legend rate had been decreasing?

[Copy link] 13/1721

Posted on 11/10/13 1:00:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by jon102695302 at 11-10-2013 01:01 AM

Same problem with me before,but now,i figure it out.base on my lucky day. i did a lot of account may be five.then at the last account i got druid for 400 gems free when you start a new account.so i stay on that  account.try to find your luck in the new account.now i  have my  legendary heroes except  succubus,PD and SM.they drop like a rain:lol:lol. but of course i spend on that account at least 50$ now and may be I'm willing to spend to get SM .

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 2:57:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For gems should be higher chance for elite/lagend. but always got slime(100&600exp). not happy with that since gems quite hard to get. if using HB and got slime I dont mind.

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 12:24:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

its all about luck i play the game with my main for over 3 months and used a lot of gems and this week received him the ninja

my smurf i have rolled 300 gems and received a druid and palladin so i think you must be a lucky bas****

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 1:33:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it's just luck.

I got 2 legendary heroes when I started a new account within the first 7-8 rolls.

Then rolled 6k of tapjoy gems (I know, really small amount compared to a lot of other players), got nothing but Pain-da and Wolverine.

Then last night, I got achievement gems for 1000 raid wins and 3000 walls destroyed.  Decided to roll again, and got a Paladin (and of course Pain-da & Wolverine).

So far, I have only spent $1 on the game (tapjoy offer), and got 3 legendaries out of a total of maybe 7k gems. So I consider myself very lucky.

I am farming shards for the druid right now. I may still do the 50k gems for SM later, if I ever get to the point where I feel SM is absolutely necessary.

Right now, I am just having fun doing raids to lvl up my heroes, and trying to stay in the top 8000 in the arena :-)

Signature