Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1191063

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] how?

[Copy link] 8/759

Posted on 11/10/13 6:34:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

hmm quick question how woild people go recommending get my heros i can't spend money so? 1. should just level my current heros (lvl 60 exciouner were wold aclemeiest dyrid and angel) or should i start farming shards ( my best mob is lvl 3 griffin) and if so what level should i farm? or should i just not train my hero save hb and ??? im kinda new to game n have alot of question on how to move forward with my heros

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 6:37:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well you can level your heroes while you farm for shards, or did you mean level as in upgrade? What talents do they have? I would and actually did upgrade executioner and angel past 60. How well do you do in D2S2 (Dungeon 2 Skull 2)?

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 6:39:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

BlueMints replied at 11-10-2013 06:37 PM
Well you can level your heroes while you farm for shards, or did you mean level as in upgrade? What  ...

never treid n they all have crap ones 1/5s and yeh past 60 because i figure it will take a while to farm shards :P n also what hero would you recommend i save up for first so i can farm the others faster :P n idk ive never really done dungeons has any1 like beatan them all??

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 6:39:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

do d2s1 save gems hbs shards for legemds

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 6:43:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I reckon shard farming is the best way to go if you're planning to still play this game in the distant future. High leveled ordinary and elite heroes may be good at medium level, but when they get to high levels, they can't compete with the legendaries (at the same level). So my advice is to start farming :)

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 6:45:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

cojofo replied at 11-10-2013 06:39 PM
never treid n they all have crap ones 1/5s and yeh past 60 because i figure it will take a while t ...

Well Dryad and Alchemist are pretty bad so don't upgrade them. Werewolf is bad because his skill, but you have no choice, but to use him as tank. So I guess that leaves you with executioner or angel. It is pretty tough starting out f2p, but patience is key. How much HB do you have now? Do you roll for heroes for 500 hb daily?

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 6:46:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sunsun_He(10302 replied at 11-10-2013 06:43 PM
I reckon shard farming is the best way to go if you're planning to still play this game in the dista ...

yes im only at like 4.5k might :P Also i was planning to just rush th 20 then get camps to max level and then the produing then finally the stporages good plan bad?

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 6:53:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

cojofo replied at 11-10-2013 06:46 PM
yes im only at like 4.5k might  Also i was planning to just rush th 20 then get camps to max lev ...

thank you and the worst part about castle clash ive noticed so far is theres no real good way to get reasoures :S the raids dont give you much and the proudcers are pretty slow if your on a lot

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 7:01:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

BlueMints replied at 11-10-2013 06:45 PM
Well Dryad and Alchemist are pretty bad so don't upgrade them. Werewolf is bad because his skill,  ...

currently i have round about 7k but thats because i can power level my heros to there max faster then i can get the hb to upgrade them

Signature