Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1191063

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] should there be a new troop

[Copy link] 2/769

Posted on 11/10/13 7:40:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think there should be a new type of troop realated to the skeleton on the cover maybe an underground attack because there is air attack and the canons attack them and they go for camp and troops first . Tell me what you think that the new troop should look like .

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 8:35:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There should be some kind of healer/buff troops. Ones that support your other ones. Right now everybody for the most part just focuses on upgrading one type of troop and only trains that troop. So there's not much strategy in army composition. With a healer/buff class, it would add a new way to diversify your army to make your overall army strength better. I'm thinking they start off with just a small heal at tier 1, a good heal at tier 2, and a heal + attack speed buff at tier 3. They would probably do very little damage if any.

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 8:54:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The only way anyone would focus on another troop/tier is when IGG fixes the broken might system. Right now the smartest thing to do is to keep your might as low as possible and only go down one of the tier paths. I sort of messed up my might early-mid game with my buildings and now my raids are semi-difficult. It shouldn't be this way. IGG needs to stop with the heroes and fix the broken might system and the screwed up a.i. of the heroes and troops :curse:.

Signature