Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 1191071

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Best tower for legend garrison

[Copy link] 6/1110

Posted on 11/10/13 11:00:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Should I switch my cannons for archers or magic? I got 2 spare legends for garrison which give 2 garrison points each. I'm thinking archers.

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 11:03:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Archers without question. At level 2 legend they do 2x damage to heroes. No other garrison type compares to that.

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 11:05:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IMO, archers are best overall period..until you get to your 5th tower, then you can throw in a a cannon or magic tower..but the archer towers are very powerful against heroes when garrisoned with legends..I have mine garrisoned with legends and ordinaries

Signature
Looking for a Guild?  Join PHrost

http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=307&ctid=197090 
Posted on 11/10/13 11:06:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

sold thought so but couldn't find info in search on forum

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 11:17:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by flokk at 11-10-2013 11:19 PM

5 archer towers is your best bet. Magic towers and cannons become a waste of a tower at higher might. No iffs and or buts.

Magic tower stun proc is either broken or so rare that you just can't see it (despite the given %s). I have run mine at 10% chance of stun for weeks and watch all replays for signs of stuns...I don't see squat. And it won't make a dent in heroes or troops. If you want to try it, I'd say you need to transition it from a lvl 12+ arrow tower at a minimum. On paper the legendary buff looks good (adding targets which increases dmg across a lot of troops) but in practice it blows.

You won't be able to stop raids at higher might by crazy gem buyers who roll with pumpkin duke and 5/5 talents and full spells--they will blitz your base like it was tissue paper. But you can crack a smile at their 20+ minute waits when you are able to knock out a few of their heroes. Or, at making them pay cash to revive.

Signature
The battles are so bloody because the stakes are so low.
Posted on 11/10/13 11:20:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

flokk replied at 11-10-2013 11:17 PM
5 archer towers is your best bet. Magic towers and cannons become a waste of a tower at higher might ...

Flokk hit the nail on the head.

Signature
Posted on 11/10/13 11:33:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

+1..............

Signature