Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1191072

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Is meteor even remotely useful?

[Copy link] 4/1039

Posted on 11/11/13 3:40:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I ask because I got raided by this guy who uses arrow rain that barely misses my heroes and he ruined it by pounding meteor spell on them.

naturally, when he starts to deploy his troops, my heroes proc like mad. my druid heals the damage, my TG took away a big portion of his troops, my ninja finishes off his remaining heroes.

phew, what a quick way to waste away 50 griffins.

I think the best low level spells are still restoration, ares fervor and guardian angel. the rest are pure crap.

Signature
Posted on 11/11/13 4:01:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Dalcowboiz at 11-11-2013 01:02 AM

It is good far raiding people with overloaded gold vaults. I have like 1mil and a guy used it on me and got 27K gold with just that spell. I don't know how much his spell cost though and what level meteor it was. Probably not that efficient of a use...
And also people use it in combo with arrow rain. Arrow rain can't kill my griffins but I think when people use arrow rain and meteor it does kill the griffins.

Signature
Posted on 11/11/13 4:01:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Haha good at low levels on low hp troops

Signature
Posted on 11/11/13 5:15:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

nope, u r wrong, magic arrow reduce the griffin blood greatly after fully upgrade so your troops can kill them easily, whereas attack magic does not affect heroes much.

Signature
Posted on 11/11/13 6:02:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

arrows are onlly good against griffins

Signature