Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1191047

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] my second account

[Copy link] 5/1035

Posted on 11/11/13 3:45:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

A player killer...tell me what you think all my mines and mills are level 10 town hall lv seven working on my army camps to level 10 I want to have level four griffins and ornathopters I'll upgrade my town hall a little more so my army camps can hold at least 42 slots then I think I'll be good give me some input o yea and I'll be upgrading my relic hall to unlock guardian angel

Signature
Posted on 11/11/13 3:46:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

O yea no walls and this is my crew

Signature
Posted on 11/11/13 4:09:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My input: use punctuation marks, they're incredibly useful.

Also, need to know what you're trying to achieve. If you're trying to lower your might you're already too late as you have unnecessary buildings like relic hall, towers, and too many mines.

Signature
Posted on 11/11/13 4:12:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

you should stop upgrading your mills and mines. otherwise you will have might issue. but since you've already upgraded to that level, might as well position them to buffer attacks to your camp otherwise you'll get run over frequently once you reach higher might.

Signature
Posted on 11/11/13 4:23:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

thanks guys. :)

Signature
Posted on 11/11/13 5:20:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

you dont need GA. All you need is arrow lvl 5 or restoration lvl 5 (either 1!). each of this spells will give you 150-200 might. at your might level, all you need to do is keep raiding and level those heroes up. Strong heroes is all there is to it, at times you dont even need spells for 100% raids. Try to avoid gold mines and mana mills. DO NOT UPGRADE THEM! your mana and gold source will come ONLY from RAIDS!

Unless you wanna keep your might low and continue to level up your heroes, you will not need Elite heroes for the time being. Concentrate on Ordinary heroes. For my own 2nd account, I use shaman as the tank and the other heroes I use are Angel, Engineer, Markman and Frost Witch.

All you need to focus at the moment are Upgrade Town Hall, upgrade Gold Vaults and Mana Vaults, level your heroes, do your arena (even if you lose, you get 6 HB, so do all of them) and farm for shards (shards will be needed for legendaries if you want this 2nd account to be your main in the future).

That's my 2 cents. :)

Signature