Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 1192287

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] TIME your DUNGEONS...take home SHARDS !

[Copy link] 6/1499

Posted on 11/13/13 8:04:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have playing this game for a while ( 68 days and btw awsome game ) I also have been doing dungeons since day1 and shard collecting is pretty tough and long.

Every1z question is y they dont get shards in every dungeons. Belive me some of us have come up with some useful and some not so useful theories to outwit the dungeon program and take home shards everytime.
Exp: do diff. Dungeons everytime , deploy lvl heros according to dungeon lvl, dont get heros killed ,yada....yada .....yada... ! :p none of it seems so useful to me :/

But I guess I figured it out and it seems to work everytime if I get it right ( belive me I got shards in five dungeons in a row :)
So heres my theory and hope it helps :
The dungeon program is time setter based.no surprise there since the whole game revolves around time and numbers .the program keeps a time gap ( let it be 10 secs ) if you have completed your raid inbetween that time gap you get shards ,  cross that time gap above or below and zero  shards .heres what you should try :

take note of time , the  exact number and type of heros  and the number and type of troops  you use in every dungeon raid till you finish a sucssessful raid where you get shards drops , try the exact same dungeon let it may be any dungeon ( skull dungeon advised though !  ) deploy the exact same type  and number of heros and troops in the exact same position as you noted In your previous raid so that your current raid  hopefully ends at the same time gap as your previous raid ( 2 or 3 secs up or down can also result shards drops ) and see if your get shards ◆◆◆◆◆ . There no promising shards since evn if you depoly troops and heros  in the same place they tend to wonder in their own path till the raid ends and affect  the   time gap the riad ends .

Try it and hope this helps all my shard greedy friends and players out there :)
( ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ )

And if you guys have any doubts or suggestions please fell free to comment below   \/

Signature
Posted on 11/13/13 8:34:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Could you explain the time gap a little more?

Do you mean we should only do dungeons at particular and exact times during the day? or do you mean we should take a break for a fixed period between runs?

Signature
Posted on 11/13/13 9:16:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I got an oddly good drop rate from running the third last stage in dungeon 2.  Only 3 shards, but I was using that to solo level my Druid ... had an average of 2-3 drops per 5 runs.

I think the drops are totally random, regardless of what dungeons you're running.
I've had some time theories too ... like when I was farming dungeon 2, skull 1 ... I had a 5/5 drop run when I made sure my first troop was deployed before the initial countdown timer hit 26s ... so I kept doing that out of superstition ... didn't really make a difference as I still had 0/5 runs.

I also would go 4 runs at skull 1, then 1 run at skull 2, hoping that changing dungeons would improve my drop rate, but it didn't.  I would also adjust the number or troops deployed but noticed no distinguishable differences in drop rates.

If you're finding that adjusting your timing does indeed help though, by all mean, keep doing what you're doing!!  It's super time consuming farming shards as it is, so if you're having better luck with a strategy ... really can't complain about that!  :D

Signature
Posted on 11/13/13 12:23:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

uhh... no. Almost positive they use the server time to seed a 'random' number generator. As most 'random' programs do. Funny how superstitious everyone gets about drop rates.

Signature
Posted on 11/13/13 1:25:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It would be easier for them to use a random number generator and seed it with something such as time. Even a 1 second difference could get you a totally different result. It's true that computers can not produce truly random numbers, but they have been developed in such a way that they are really good and your odds of taking advantage of them without seeing the code is very unlikely.

Also note that even if you deploy your troops and heroes in the exact same place and the exact same time the battle will be different each time.

Signature
Posted on 11/13/13 1:45:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

think maybe the tinfoil hat is on a lil too tight?

Signature
Posted on 11/13/13 2:48:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

or maybe its just a coinsidence and you just got lucky with random drops?

Signature