Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 15    Total Posts: 1186080

Total:#153

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] It's time to say goodbye to Castle Clash

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 152/37476

Posted on 1/14/14 12:53:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Harry_Nguyen(97688823) at 1-14-2014 12:58 AM

Dear Clashers ,

I'm Harry Nguyen , IGN is KingDD . I 've been playing Castle Clash over 4 months . I had fun with the game this time. I have invested over 5000 dollars into the game and have achieved most of the goals of the game as the top 1 arena , HBM Top , Top Guild , and many other personal achievements. However, this is the time I say goodbye to the Castle Clash because of some reasons.

1. There are too many hackers in this game and the IGG almost no solution . Hackers act freely in the arena , and the raid on the charts HBM. I have attached some pictures below. I know that the hackers always exist in the game but the important thing here is that IGG handle this issue too slow and not aggressive. We spend money, time and effort into the game and then the hacker standing on top of the boards.

2 . Castle Clash has too many updates but most of them are updates for profit purposes. For example, constantly updated with new heroes. I have heard that in the next update they will add new heroes and new talent. Therefore, players will also have to invest more money for the game. This proves IGG interested in collecting money than the sustainable development of the game.

3 . I highly doubt the ability of the IGG technical team in controlling system. Many cases report hack but have not been solved. Specifically, cases of injustice Chris81 shows the weakness of the IGG technical team. Only after Gazelle showed how hackers do it, they unbanned Chris81 .

So , it's time to say goodbye to the game . Maybe I will play as a F2P player and will not buy more gem.

Good luck to all of you.

Signature
Posted on 1/14/14 12:58:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

a lot of top spenders feel the same was as you.  i know a lot of KoD members havent bought gems in months and refuse to spend anymore until IGG actively and proptly hunts down the hackers.

and on a side note, a few days ago i got raided by someone with a "NEW" hack.  Chain lighting..... my whole base was destroyed in less than 1 sec.  gg IGG.

Signature
Posted on 1/14/14 12:59:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

$5000? dam, that's alot of pho bowl. consume you're heros so we know its real

Signature
Posted on 1/14/14 1:04:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am nowhere near the money you've invested in this game, but I myself have stopped spending gems due to one reason also - the existence of hackers. I mean, what's the point of spending to be better when hackers can just cheat their way in this game without dropping a dime?

What I just do now is play the game on a more casual pace as I find being 'competitive' in this game too stressful and it's just not worth keeping up with the heavy spenders and the hackers.

Signature
Posted on 1/14/14 1:06:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i also stopped bying gems, i got sm and now i wont buy any gems anymire :)

Signature
Posted on 1/14/14 1:08:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i know how u feel, i spent $1k on game and once i saw the hackers i was like forget it...no point in spending  money anymore. i just play fit free now.no more gem spending.

Signature
Posted on 1/14/14 1:08:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i know how u feel, i spent $1k on game and once i saw the hackers i was like forget it...no point in spending  money anymore. i just play fit free now.no more gem spending.

Signature
Posted on 1/14/14 1:08:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 1/14/14 1:08:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 1/14/14 1:08:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature