Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Seriously Igg? WTF

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 58/10974

Posted on 1/21/14 7:17:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 1/21/14 9:48:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(90949583) replied at 1-21-2014 03:07 PM
How is your analogy even close to the same? You can't take the cc account off the server. Its allwa ...

oh please stop,if you dont try to download link with survey aka hack. hacker wont get your info. stop playing dumb bro igg is not responsible for what you did. and are you new gamer? every game you are responsible to your account. stop being stupid. you are not renting or parking you own your account you brought  the seller is never responsible on what happen to your account. dumbest person i ever seen new gamer..

Signature
Posted on 1/21/14 9:51:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

wow that sucks contact them for gem refund

Signature
Posted on 1/21/14 10:03:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Toushi_Hitsugay replied at 1-21-2014 09:48 PM
oh please stop,if you dont try to download link with survey aka hack. hacker wont get your info. s ...

i agree people keeps blaming everything to igg yet they are the who who tried to ruin the game

Signature
Posted on 1/21/14 10:07:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have contacted a manager of some sort and he said we talked and he said he will send me a reply in sometime soon concerning how many gems I will get I will tell you guys what goes on.

Signature
Posted on 1/21/14 10:07:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have contacted a manager of some sort and he said we talked and he said he will send me a reply in sometime soon concerning how many gems I will get I will tell you guys what goes on.

Signature
Posted on 1/22/14 1:13:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Toushi_Hitsugay replied at 1-21-2014 09:48 PM
oh please stop,if you dont try to download link with survey aka hack. hacker wont get your info. s ...

Its like trying to explain the internet to my grandma... You are annoying. Everyone who is getting hacked are not downloading illegal software or apps. Some are but not all. My lil bro got hacked and he barely played the game. He wasn't really worried since he was only playing it because of me anyway. But my lil bro doesn't even care about the game enough to hack it. He told me he got in an arguement with a guy on chat and the next day he had been hacked.

This is what's so annoying about you guys getting on the dude that got hacked, you are judging him and you dont know if he downloaded anything illegal.

Some people like a guy in my old guild uses bluestacks and that's how he got hacked because of windows and key logging. So before you throw around accusations on why a person got hacked learn a little about the ways people are getting hacked, its not always their fault.

Signature
Posted on 1/22/14 4:42:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(90949583) replied at 1-22-2014 01:13 AM
Its like trying to explain the internet to my grandma... You are annoying. Everyone who is getting ...

yeah your brother got hacked, that just prove that your ip has been connected to hack link. thank you

Signature
Posted on 1/22/14 5:40:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi guys,

As mentioned in other threads I have replied regarding "hacked" accounts, not every complaint can be legitimized, while some can be honest and have no clue how they got hacked there are many others that do so in order to achieve or gain something, and in other cases they just want to get a refund. This situation is not really new but nevertheless we do try and look at every situation and work with the player involved to see what kind of resolution we can come up with.
The reply, wasn't really a final decision regarding this matter but an offer. If you didn't agree to it then we can then work out something else but we need time to investigate this issue since it's not as simple as "I got hacked, I need a refund or something else" there is a lot more things that could be going on to this dynamic which players may abuse.

First and foremost, as other have mentioned in this forum. YOU are responsible for your own account, just like in most games online or mobile. Please be aware of things you click on or download especially using your email accounts with CC.
However, if you indeed run into a hacking situation, it is best to let our Live Support team know or send us a ticket, and we can figure out what happen. Otherwise posting in the forum about hacks that may be completely unfounded is not really helpful to the community. This thread will now be closed.

Signature