Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 15    Total Posts: 1186080

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] My LONG DAYS AT CC IS OVER!..DONE!,.

Close [Copy link] 11/3886

Posted on 1/22/14 5:04:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

smallduck here, my refund is pending too ;P

Signature
Posted on 1/22/14 5:11:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for playing and showing your support even if it was just for a few months, we certainly appreciate your contributions to the forum community as well as in-game. It is unfortunate that you have lost passion towards the game, especially since there is much more to come and many more things planned in the months to come as we close in on our first full year in the market.
We continue to try and get better but if the game no longer is in your interest we can certainly understand that as well. No hard feelings as you say.

However, since you are not really looking for any kind of feedback regarding this matter and it is turning into a more negative thread by each post. None of which are really helpful for the community, I will close this thread.
Regarding refunds, players can work it out with whatever payment method they use but certainly there are some ramifications per refund. One example, is with GGP--once a refund is issued then you may no longer do business with Google Play, but it can be different per issue.

anyway, thanks again for playing and Good luck to your future gaming endeavors!

Signature