Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 14    Total Posts: 1186079

Total:#27

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Refund?

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 26/6489

Posted on 1/22/14 6:24:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What kind of a result do you think I could expect by requesting a refund? Half of my interest in the game was to have all my buildings levelled up to 18 and above because I liked the look of the base. The looks have clearly taken a turn for the worse and I no longer ha e the desire to upgrade my buildings and even play the game anymore. I've spent about $200 in gems so far. It just seems unfair that they change the game so durastically after we've invested so much money into the game.

Signature
Posted on 1/22/14 6:26:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you'd be looking for a refund from a U.S company, you have a 99.99% chance of getting one. (Google is an U.S based company - I'm assuming you'd be trying to get one from them)
Anywhere else in the world, you probably wouldn't get one since you paid for what you received and knew what you were getting into.

Signature
Posted on 1/22/14 6:33:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

LordAssassin100 replied at 1-22-2014 06:26 PM
If you'd be looking for a refund from a U.S company, you have a 99.99% chance of getting one. (Googl ...

so does this apply for all gems ever bought? or is there like a timeframe where no refunds are possible anymore.  and what reason are people giving to get the refunds? just the game changing to much?

Signature
Posted on 1/22/14 6:36:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(97441701) replied at 1-22-2014 06:33 PM
so does this apply for all gems ever bought? or is there like a timeframe where no refunds are pos ...

I can't help you. I live in Canada where the laws actually make sense and you can't get a refund for a product that you knew you were buying and have had for weeks+
Especially when those asking for a refund are blaming it on hackers when any online game has hackers lol.

Just show your receipt to the U.S company (Google), and you'll most likely get a refund.

Signature
Posted on 1/22/14 6:38:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

LordAssassin100 replied at 1-22-2014 06:36 PM
I can't help you. I live in Canada where the laws actually make sense and you can't get a refund f ...

i live in canada too :o i buy through google wallet tho, so does that count?

Signature
Posted on 1/22/14 6:43:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(97441701) replied at 1-22-2014 06:38 PM
i live in canada too  i buy through google wallet tho, so does that count?

If you have the receipt, you more than likely can get a refund from Google. Just say that you want a refund. Since they are a U.S company, you'll most likely get one.

Signature
Posted on 1/22/14 6:43:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

LordAssassin100 replied at 1-22-2014 06:26 PM
If you'd be looking for a refund from a U.S company, you have a 99.99% chance of getting one. (Googl ...

im in canada and they told me i will get a refund but i must give them my order codes which i have $156 worth but atm i held off because the igg said i will get my heros back

Signature
Posted on 1/22/14 6:46:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

LordAssassin100 replied at 1-22-2014 06:43 PM
If you have the receipt, you more than likely can get a refund from Google. Just say that you want ...

ah thanks, so last question xD
why is it that u.s companies just give a refund no questions asked it seems? what does canada have in place that prevents this? seems silly(though im not complaining if i get a refund) that one can just ask and immedietly recieve

Signature
Posted on 1/22/14 6:53:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by LordAssassin1008 at 1-22-2014 06:54 PM

(97441701) replied at 1-22-2014 06:46 PM static/image/common/back.gif
ah thanks, so last question xD
why is it that u.s companies just give a refund no questions asked  ...

I don't live in the U.S, so I don't know.

I just know that Canada has laws that protect individuals / companies from "bull ****".
It's easier to just use an example of our two judicial systems being compared.
Ex.
There was a case in the U.S a while back were a robber was robbing a house, and when he was robbing the house, he got hurt. (I believe he fell on a knife), he sued the house owner that he was robbing and won.

Here's a better example that I mean by protecting individuals. In the U.S, if you need CPR, you can sue the person who saves your life because he broke your rib while giving you CPR.
In Canada, that simply cannot happen.

That is just one of the many messed up cases from the U.S. (Now, I'm not stating that Canada's is the best either. I support the death penalty / an eye-for-an-eye, but unfortunately Canada removed that quite some time ago)

Signature
Posted on 1/22/14 6:54:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pathetic...asking for a refund after you've played the game and used their service.

Signature