Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 14    Total Posts: 1186079

Total:#16

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] IGG lied, CC died

Close [Copy link] 15/4230

Posted on 1/24/14 3:28:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

sbsurfin replied at 1-24-2014 12:24 PM
They keep lying, they commented on my 1star review saying they fixed hacking problem.. It cannot be  ...

lol.. they said the same thing to mine... yet today we have 5 new hackers at the top of the leaderboards in HBM.... guess not fixed well enough... lololol

Signature
Posted on 1/24/14 3:31:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't like the lying. I am glad google may shut them down.

Signature
Posted on 1/24/14 3:31:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 1/24/14 3:36:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

no better motivation to fix the actual issues, than google threatening to remove them from the market.

best line ever.... i submitted evidence of hacking to IGG and the support person told me to buy more gems to get stronger and beat the hacker.

Signature
Posted on 1/24/14 3:37:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Instead of concentrating on the real issues, they put man power to change the UI. Seriously, they need to hire someone to organize and prioritize their work.

Right now, CC is a gigantic mess with a blinding amd fugly UI, full of hackers, and with lots of people asking for refund for gems.

It's like the Titanic. The ship is sinking pretty fast.

It's sad, because it's such a good games with really innovative ideas and concepts. But I think the small team bite off more then could chew. Really sad.

Signature
Posted on 1/24/14 3:45:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

def0rce replied at 1-24-2014 03:36 PM
no better motivation to fix the actual issues, than google threatening to remove them from the marke ...

no, its not.

i submitted a screenshot of a lvl 27 serpent queen kill my entire base filled with lvl 130+ legendarys and i was told there was nothing suspicious with that player and i should guy more gems to get a stronger army.

Signature
Posted on 1/24/14 3:51:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi guys,
Sorry to disappoint you but it's not going anywhere.
The bugs or hacks in the game are always being dealt with, and slandering the game or the company isn't really going to help the community.

The issues being raised by the community are being worked on with the cooperation of GGP. They don't just take out games because some players complain about them, otherwise it can be abused. GGP works with the developers to help resolve some of these issues.
Again thanks for the feedback, but it's got nothing to do with the game.

Signature