Introduction: Halloween is behind us and Christmas will be upon us before you know it. But not before we get to celebrate Thanksgiving, and what better way to do that then sharing what you are thankful for with everyone. The task of the day is to create the perfect Castle Clash Thanksgiving greeting card that will leave us speechless and allow you to walk away with some nice prizes.
- Tell us what you are thankful in your original Castle Clash themed Thanksgiving Card!
- Your Card should include a short message no more than 100 Words.
- Cards can be hand drawn or created with the use of any editing software you choose.
*Note: Participating in this event gives IGG & their affiliates express permission to use your submission for promotional purposes*
How To Participate:
- Post gaming information in the spaces provided in the event page
- Double check your gaming information and your submission carefully, before you submit.*
- Upload your Original Castle Clash Thanksgiving Greeting Card
- Post a brief comment on what you are thankful for. (100 word max)
Comments on the post will not be accepted.
I am thankful for the love and support of my friends and family. (Don't use that if you want to win )
Event Duration: November 23rd - December 2nd, 23:59 (Gmt-5)
1st. 5k gems or Name Eraser
2nd. 3k gems + 10 Fortuna Token
3rd. - 5th. 1k gems + 10 Gelatinous Champion Essences
6th. - 10th. 500 gems + 2 Talent Refresh Cards
Event Host: FirstLady + Scottbryant
1. You CAN NOT edit your post *Make sure all information is correct because you will not be allowed to edit*
2. Limit One Entry per Account/IP Address.
*If you have any problems, please PM one of the Event Hosts before you make an error that will disqualify you.*
3. Spamming/Illegal context will lead to being disqualified from the event.
4. Questions are Not Allowed in the Event Thread - Use the Event Q&A Thread for all questions.
5. IGG reserves the right of final interpretation of the event rules and rewards.
Rewards will be received in (5) business days after event winners are announced.
Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash