Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 91633

Total:#72

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] How Can We Improve The Forum?

Hot Topics [Copy link] 71/3672 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 1/12/18 2:57:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The CC Moderation team is always looking for feedback on how the forum is run, and excuses to give away prizes.  Why don't we kill two birds with one stone!

How to join: 
1. Simply respond to this thread with feedback on how we could improve the CC Forums, and possibly win some gems!  We are looking for feedback of any kind, both positive and negative. What brings you to the forum in the first place?  Have a good idea to improve the forum?  Let us know!  Think the moderation team is doing something gravely wrong?  We have thick skin, tell us!  Have event ideas?  We want to hear them.  No suggestion is a bad suggestion. 100 word limit.

Event Host:  Hanyabull + FirstLady

Event Duration: Feb 2 - Feb 9 23:59 Gmt -5

Prize:
1st prize*1: 2,500 gems
2nd prize*1: 1,500 gems   
3rd prize*3: 1000 gems 
Additional Random Awards Apply

Event Rules: 
1. You *CANNOT* edit your post - contact a host for assistance with any posting issues
2. Limit one Entries per Account/IP Address/DNS network
*If you have problems Please PM one of  the Moderator Team.*
3. Spamming/Illegal context will lead to being disqualified from the event.
4. Questions are Not Allowed in the Event Thread - Use the Event Q&A Thread.-----> Event Q&A
5. IGG reserves the right of final interpretation of the event rules and rewards.
Rewards will be received in (5) business days after event winners are announced.

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 2/2/18 8:46:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

I think the forum is perfect . It's a friendly group  ( the members) all of them helpful.  If I have a problem in the game the forum is the first place bring into my mind.
Same as the moderation team.  They're very helpful and doing a great job

But I hope it will be more Events like every 14 days one Event . ( the event time 7 days +4 days to announce the winners +3 days cooldowen)

For the prize I hope it will be more than gems.  Like fb page  some rare items it will be great like  ( Lv5 talent chest - solestone - skins .. and so on

Thanks

Signature
Posted on 2/2/18 10:17:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I find that the mobile version of the forums isn't very user friendly compared to the pc version, takes a long time to filter through things and find what your looking for. I also know we can check individual categories but it would be nice to have an ""all" categories less the guild postings as they clog up the pages and sometimes we just want to browse all topics.

Signature
Posted on 2/2/18 10:50:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Add report button (for spammers and non-sense thread I mean I'm referring to a guy always post about health fitness link and etc.) A report button is necessary.

Signature
We were born to be REAL.
        Not to be PERFECT.
Posted on 2/3/18 12:17:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The forum is running good that's enough for for me.

News, events, guides,

It is very good for me first lady.

Thank you IIG

You made an amazing game.

Signature
IGGID:501809278
Platform: Android
Posted on 2/3/18 2:12:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, first things first.
Thank you for your services, it is on top for me.
A suggestion is to continue like that, maybe just put a forum update  sing in game, so people can know something is going on.
Other people are unknown about what happens on the forum.

Signature
ivansentra@gmail.com
Posted on 2/3/18 2:40:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like to have more quiz style events. I really like those.
For me also the event time may be a little shorter so we can run more events:)

Signature
Posted on 2/3/18 3:40:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 2/3/18 3:49:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think you need to be a little bit more kind and warmly. There are some answers that made people quit the game or got angry with moderators. Just give better answers and try to calm people. In addition you can create more events without gems , like continue de story, the order...they are funny. But you are doing a good job  ,congrats !

Signature
Honesty is the best policy.
Don´t lie!
Posted on 2/3/18 5:50:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear CC Moderation Team, it would be awesome if we have more f2p events. Also the enchantment change event should have a schedule so we can save our gems till that day. İt would be nice if the rank system changes because after 80k might everyone gets the same amount of gems. And people wont lower their mights. And as last The Castle Clash Forum should be more active like more events or more treats for helping players. Thank You For Everything You Have Done CC Moderation Team!

Signature