Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 14    Total Posts: 92136

Total:#27

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Arid Ruins "Ultimate Combo"

Hot Topics [Copy link] 26/3500 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 5/2/18 6:50:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

(that's me on the top...)
Included some tanks to keep the fight going into the 4th & 5th levels. I like PD as the whole battle increases when he stacks. Also included some long-range snipers to kill other heroes on farther bases. Most hero talents used are flame guard, stone skin or bulwark to keep them alive. [not sure if you needed a screen shot of talents?]
Thanks!

Signature
Posted on 5/2/18 10:58:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like to share my setup for Arid Runes, its a simple yet effective way of clearing all 5 waves with near 100% success rate. A setup where I have my toughest and strongest 4 heroes teaming with 6 average heroes to achieve the objective. The partner team is also having the same number of strong and average heroes, and the low might team combination results in lesser might opponents, thereby increasing the chances of clearing each and every wave with near 100% success. Ofcourse there are minor hiccups, yet this one is fun. I am enclosing herewith the screenshot of a team with talent combination, as an illustration. Hope to win this. 

Signature
Posted on 5/4/18 9:57:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I choose this team because of its high damage burst out capability coming from heroes HeartBreaker, Skull Knight and Trixie Treat with high destructive multi target skills from Lil'Nick, Walla Walla and Dread Drake supported by attack enhancing buffs from Pumpkin Duke , Cupid, Siren, Michael and Arid Ruin talent Rouse and finally its high survival ability led and tanked by Anubis, Sasquatch, Oarksbane and Creation~01 with support healing from Ghoulem and Arid Talent Renewal.

Signature
Posted on 5/4/18 5:40:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

ill using rouse spell for my team for the fast attack, i cant uploads photo because it say its to large.

Signature
Posted on 5/5/18 6:43:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Explanation: Rouse and Renewal are the best spell combo to hit your team with at the start of each new dungeon level.
For heroes, we have the ever necessary PD (with 10/10 skill and 8/8 berserk) 
Tanks: Michael x2, Dread Drake x2, Skull Knight x2, Espirita
Buffers: Valentina, Athena
Healers: Druid, WallaWalla x2
Damage: Phantom King x2, Trixie Treat x2, Rockno, Lil Nick, Santa Boom

(And of course quite a few of these heroes fill multiple roles, such as Michael as a Buffer/Tank and Druid as a Healer/Buffer, etc.)

All of the heroes are evolved, giving them extra durability, as well as the use of artifacts and augmented equipment.

There will still be a huge amount of luck involved - getting the right enemies in the right configurations, hoping your team doesn't split up, hoping you don't drop in the center of a Skeletica/Gunslinger ambush on Dungeon 5 - but a good team like this will help you go far.

Signature
TheOneBling (Windows) - a relaxed, newbie friendly guild.
Posted on 5/5/18 4:40:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I play arid ruins regularly with my friend and this is our ultimate team:
Player1: Ghoulem (revive), Wallawalla (flameugard), Sasquatch (stone skin). The remaining heroes are irrelevant.
Player2: Anubis (bulwark), Ghoule (revive), Gunslinger (stone skin), Sasquatch (stone skin)

Signature
Cheap 0.99USD p2p who likes to think of himself as f2p :D
Posted on 5/6/18 3:17:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I choose this combination because there are all perfect heroes and I won that match.Really sasquatch,Dove keeper,Anubis are all beast heroes.

Signature
Mazharul