Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 3    Total Posts: 91632

Total:#100

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Castle Clash -Soccer in the Swamp

Hot Topics [Copy link] 99/10321 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 6/14/18 12:32:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello Clashers!. 
Soon we will have 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia along with great emotions related to sports competition. Our Michael is so excited about this tournament that he wants to play his own version, Soccer in the Swamp, with 2 of his best friends: Anubis and Wallawalla. 

Details:
You need Michael to score a goal. First you need to choose one of the given talents and after that, choose which goalkeeper Michael should face (write your answer as a combination of one number and one letter), and let's us know why you choose this combination to score a goal. The most interesting answers will get the top 3 prizes. 

How to participate: 
1. Using Michael to charge, choose a Talent (number) and a Goalkeeper (letter).
2. Write your answer (3B, for example) and add a brief paragraph to explain why did you choose that combination.
. Double check your gaming information before you will submit your answer, This is most important part !!!!
Remember that incorrect or missing info will mean forfeiting of prize !!!

Duration:
June 14 - June 20, 23:59 Server Time

Event Host: Cichociemiak + FirstLady

Reward: 
1st place  - 3000 gems + Michael and Treantaur Hero Skins (50 scraps of each one)
2nd place - 2000 gems + Michael Hero Skin (50 scraps)
3rd 
place*3  - 1000 gems
Additional rewards of 500 gems, based on percentage of valid entries will apply.

Event Rules: 
1. You CAN NOT edit your post *Make sure all information is correct because you will not be allowed to edit them*
2. Limit One Entry per Account/IP Address.
 *If you have any problems with making post, please PM one of the Event Hosts.*
3. Spamming/Illegal context/posts not related to event will lead to being disqualified from the event.
4. Questions are Not Allowed in the Event Thread - Use the Event Q&A Thread for all questions.

5. Winners will be determined by Mod/Admin team,
6. IGG reserves the right of final interpretation of the event rules and rewards.
Rewards will be received in (5) business days after event winners are announced

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/14/18 1:12:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

3B - I chose 3 because feint will give him more attack and dodge. I think this extra attack and dodge will help him defeat Walla. Walla's own attacks will also reflect back giving Mike the win. I chose B (Walla) because I don't think Mike is gonna survive against the three lives of Anubis.

Signature
Hi, my name is Trevor :3
Posted on 6/14/18 1:15:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

2B. Micheal should use slowdown and go against walla walla. Using slowdown Micheal can slow walla walla so he will not be able to block his shot. Sprint may help him to him get closer to the goal but the walla walla may still be able to block. Feint won't help because dodging the goalie doesn't help with scoring. Micheal should pick walla because walla is older than Anubis. He looks like an old man with a walking stick! On the other hand Anubis looks young and agile.

Signature
Posted on 6/14/18 1:16:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

2A I think this would b the best way to win, do to Anubis already attacks slow n Michael has his own like speed n his evil twin. so if he slow Anubis down even slower, he can kill Anubis regardless he comes back alive. Anubis doesn't hit as hard but his prop. is the one that kills, but Michael can take hits. plus But slowing Anubis down he won't b able to prop. as fast.

Signature
Samuel Kaikala
Posted on 6/14/18 1:18:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My Preferred Combination :-    1B
Reason for this Combination :-
First of all to ensure the goal, MICHAEL should be very energetic and fast such that in a glimpse he would carry the football near the net. So I think sprint would help him a lot for this requirement.
Now since Anubis is very persistent type hero and very tough to beat when he is standing as a defense hero/goalkeeper so not a good choice.. and WALLAWALLA is a bit slow and in my opinion not so much flexible to stop the the lightning speed football kicked by a sprint talent Michael so he should be chosen as goalkeeper.

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!
Posted on 6/14/18 1:19:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

very interest game I ever seen

Signature
pijush
Posted on 6/14/18 1:27:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1A,becose is more strong and fast

Signature
Posted on 6/14/18 1:29:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

3B
My Answer is 3B because with this talent Michael can take walla walla

Signature
Posted on 6/14/18 1:38:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

3B. Feint will increase Michael's attack stat, giving him more power when kicking the soccer ball. Coupled with Wallawalla's tiny legs, and full hands, Michael can't fail.

Signature
FlashBack
Posted on 6/14/18 1:39:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

2B Michael thus using slow down. Will make everything slow Mo so it will be easy to goal cause walla's movement speed is quite low. (It's like Matrix

Signature
LEMONADE! LEMMOOOONADEEEE!