Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 90011

Total:#100

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Castle Clash -Soccer in the Swamp

Hot Topics [Copy link] 99/9104 [The event has ended.]

#31
Posted on 6/14/18 3:29:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.


{1A} because anubasis and the talent can easy to face and he will stop the ball quickly is the hard way to score goals..
{3B}  is the one of the easiest way to score the because the Walala is is not haveving capable to face or catch the ball because the Walala us already having a book and one stick in hand micheal can easily score the goal.....

Signature
imran
#32
Posted on 6/14/18 4:39:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.


1B, because running fast is the most important thing in football (atleast in FIFA:D). Against Wallawalla because Anubis will jump at that ball and transform into a big beast, no chance of scoring.

Signature
Things that come to your mind... ew
#33
Posted on 6/14/18 4:53:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.


1A
I choosed this combination because if michael take the Sprint is going to be faster so he can score in A where there is Anubis which is bigger and of course slower than Mic, He can't score in B because none can defeat walla: He is a sorcerer
Platform: android
ID: 107066134
In game name: priphon

Signature
#34
Posted on 6/14/18 5:52:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.


1B , Choosed this because of sprint michael will have the tactical advantage to sprint fast to score.

Signature
KFindlay
#35
Posted on 6/14/18 5:55:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.


1A

To score a goal, Michael needs to be agile and swift. Choosing sprint can help complement Michael's high base movespeed. We choose anubis because michael's archangel can serve as a distraction to confuse and distract anubis while Michael secures the goal! We avoid walla because walla's skill causes movement slow to multiple targets, which means that Michael and his archangel will both be slowed. In this case, archangel as a distraction may not be sufficient as walla can quickly catch up to Michael after archangel dissapears and prevent michael from scoring!

Signature
-DragonSlayer- | Might Rank 5th | Come join us!
#36
Posted on 6/14/18 6:34:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.


1A

Using "Sprint" talent against "Anubis"
 +

WHY?:wassat: 
Anubis is melee attack hero. Using Sprint Michael will move faster with the Archangel when Anubis procs, so those two can pass ball at each other at greater speeds than Anubis can move to catch up to them.
So Michael will easily Pass, pass, pass and score !

WHY NOT? :getlost:
Sprint against Walla Walla : ranged attack hero, only 40% chance of slowing down, walla's procs will slowdown Michael and Archangel too!

Slowdown against Anubis : it has 40% chance to slow down i.e. 60% chance that it will not slow down Anubis who is already better at moving fast.

Slowdown against Walla Walla : again only 40% chance of slowing down, additionally if walla procs he will slowdown Michael and Archangel too!

• Feint against Anubis : increase in ATK no use, dodge can be useful but yet Anubis can catch up.

• Feint against Walla Walla : ughhh.. his proc heals! plus dodge him in his slowdown proc? probably a bad idea.

Signature
I am a cute cat......... :* :D
unless you piss me off !............ -_-
#37
Posted on 6/14/18 6:59:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.


1B
Walla does not have free hands and this is big disadvantage. In general, with sprint talent Michael is really very fast and Walla has no chance to react. Sprint is one the most important talents for football player.

Signature
Arnold J. Rimmer
SDP BDP
#38
Posted on 6/14/18 7:22:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.


3A
Increase your dodge with Feint, make your co-star Archangel draw the attention and have him give you the assist to finish off that 5000 years aged oldtimer lapdog that calls himself a goalkeeper.

Signature
#39
Posted on 6/14/18 10:08:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.


3B, cause WallaWalla is easy to defeat with iron will. Anubis revives 3 times, so it will take the longest time to defeat him.

Signature
RaiTune
#40
Posted on 6/14/18 11:16:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.


2B
I choose this combo because Walla-walla is a slow hero and with slowdown talent Michael can make him look like snail and he definitely score a goal.

Signature