Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.
Heroes Talent Crest Pet
Pumpkine Duke 8/8 Life Drain 7/7 Empower Mini Angi
Dove Keeper 8/8 Brute Force 7/7 Life Drain Ruduff
Arctica 8/8 Life Drain 7/7 War God Chickaboom
Skull Knight 8/8 Slow Down 7/7 Brute Force Finix
Mechtessa 8/8 Brute Force 7/7 War God Bubblow
Siren 8/8 Life Drain 7/7 Tenacity Drako
- Pumpkin Duke (skill level 10/10) needs Life Drain and Empower, because he needs to stay alive since there are no healing heroes like Ghoulem or Druid. And with empower he deals more power as he hits between 5-6 times per second in the 8 seconds frame, while with 8/8 Berserk he would hit 5 times per second. Mini Angi as pet, because she heals and we need that as much as possible to keep all heroes alive.
- Dove Keeper (skill level 12/12) has a damage cap. With Brute Force she deals more damage since that is your goal. She has life drain as crest for the same reason as Pumpkin Duke, so she can stay alive as there is no healing hero. She has Ruduff as pet, because he helps tanking by restoring HP of 4 friendly heroes. Besides that he removes all conditions from 4 friendly heroes.
- Arctica (skill level 10/10) needs to live as long as possible, that why she again has life drain as talent. She got war god as talent, because she needs to deal damage. Chickaboom as pet, because she can deal up to 5x more 7amage. And we need more damage.
- Skull Knight (skill level 10/10) has a damage cap like Dove Keeper, so he is a good tank hero. With Slow Down as talent, he can hit extra, which means extra damage. Also Brute Force as crest increases the damage dealt to the Archdemon. Skull Knight got Finix as Finix is one of the pets who got the lowest cooldown, which means extra hits.
- Mechtessa (skill level 12/12) also has a damage cap (with skill level 12/12 she takes 2,000 DMG per hit for 10 seconds), so she is a good tank. She got Brute Force as talent and War God as crest, because she needs to deal as much as damage as possible. She has Bubblow as pet for healing all the heroes.
- Siren (skill level 10/10) needs as much as health as possible since she provides extra damage. That’s why she had Life Drain as talent and Tenacity as crest. She already has Slow down in-built, so that’s a potential for a double hit. A extra hit means she can extra buff up for herself and extra health for herself, because of Life Drain. And if she buffs herself up because of the extra hit, she will proc more which means extra damage of course. She got Drako as pet, because like Finix he got lowest cooldown.
*Extra info* (although this is not a requirement)
Pumpkin Duke in Blitz Scroll, so he can hit more and buff all the other heroes.
Arctica and Siren in Goblet of Life, because they need to live as long as possible.
Dove Keeper, Mechtessa and Skull Knight in Axe of Strife for more damage. They can tank better than Arctica and Siren. That’s why I will choose Arctica and Siren above them to put in Goblet of Life.
Dove Keeper and Mechtessa both get Victory Lunge for more damage since this equipment increases ATK and also reflects incoming damage.
Pumpkin Duke, Arctica, Skull Knight and Siren get either Blade Knight, Divine Templar or Pyremage, because they get an ‘extra’ hero who deals more damage.
Pumpkin Duke, Dove Keeper, Mechtessa and Skull Knight all need full CRIT trait to deal as much as damage as possible.
Siren and Arctica need full HP trait to stay alive.