Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 9    Total Posts: 91368

Total:#75

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Archdemon Breakout

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 74/6494 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 8/5/18 9:50:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

1-Pumpkin Duke with Berserk as talent and Empower as crest
2-Ghoulem with Stone Skin as talent and Revite as crest
3-Trixie Treat with Bulwark as talent and Slow Down as crest
4-Cupid with Slow Down as talent and rivite as crest
5-Wallawalla with Bulwark as talent and wargod as crest
6-Gunslinder with Rivive as talent and Slow Down as crest
I choosed them because I always go for demon with this combination and always work for me

Signature
Posted on 8/5/18 10:54:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The 6 heros i choose
1.druid (slowdown crest +bersrk+Little havoc)
2.pumpkin duke (berserk+Recite crest+Chickaboom)
3.cupid ( revite +slowdown crest+drako)
4.siren (deadly strike+Wargod crest+bubblo)
5.trixie treat ( bulwark+slowdown crest+finix)
6.heart breaker (wargod+slowdown crest+Celestin)

I used most of the slowdown crest or talent because it slow down the archedemon for a long time....pumpking duke with berserk talent gives a lot of ATK power to the heros for slow down the archdemon..cupid with revite because some time archdemon hits the heros so cupid is for healing...trixie with bulwark for ATK to slow down the demon and for send pumpking to wards demon to defend.heart breaker with bulwark and slowdown to slow down the demon and for muntiple hits...siren also for slowdown and for muntiple hits to  small summons...

Signature
Kismat
Posted on 8/5/18 3:21:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I'm going for the perma slow for my ultimate build, because the enemy can't be stunned or energy reduc so perma slow seems like the best idea. 

Heroes
PD - talent would be regenerate, crest would be empower. All so he can get them fast stacks going. 
Cupid - talent would be slow, crest would be unholy pack. Used for damage buff, energy buff, talent to slow and crest to increase his damage he does. 
Druid - talent would be slow, crest would be unholy pack. Used for heals, damage buff, talent to slow and crest so he does more damage. 
Trixie - talent slow and crest would be unholy pack. Used for pumpkin spawns so this hero is attacking 3 times, talent to slow and crest for more damage.
Gunslinger - talent slow and crest  would be unholy pack. Used for copter spawns so this hero is attacking 3 times, talent to slow and crest for more damage. 
Siren - talent would be unholy pack, crest wargod. Used for damage buff and level 5 slow build in, talent and crest for damage. 

Most the pets won't really help when the boss is perma stunned. So I shouldn't need healing or debuffs. 

Finix for slow and damage
Chickaboom for damage boost and damage
Piblob for damage
Little Havoc for damage
Celestin for damage
Drako for damage. 

They'll defeat him via perma slow and damage boosts! 

Thanks!

Signature
Hi, my name is Trevor :3
Posted on 8/5/18 3:21:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1.dove keeper  level 5 ward god crest  'pet celestin
2.sasquatch flame guard level 5 crest pet pet
3.storm eater level 5 flame guard crest. Pet yullephant
4.wallawalla. Flame guard crest level5. Crest. Pet auria
5.Michael revatilzer level 5 crest pet mini angel
6.cirrina war god crest level 5. Pet ruduff
Michael will tank and sasquatch will also assist while freezing the archdemon and dove keep will keep attacking and cirrina will revive them and storm eater will strive it with a big strong tonado

Signature
M.mbuyane
Posted on 8/5/18 8:17:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pumpkin duke/8 empower/5 revite/bubblow
Druid/8 slowdown/5 heavy blow/aviar
Gunslinger/8 stoneskin/5 slowdown/yulephant
Trixie treat/8 slowdown/5 heavy blow/chickaboom
Dove keeper/8 slowdown/5 heavy blow/mini angi
Cupid/8 slowdown/5 revite/ ruduff

To be able to kill the archdemon we need lots of dps and buffers. Therefore I choose pd druid and Cupid to stack attack and attack speed and also to fill energy. Gunslinger trixie treat and dove keeper are the ultimate dps heroes in-game atm and they need to be part of the squad. I put slowdown talent and heavy blow crest on them to increase their dps but Gunslinger got 8 stone skin talent cause she'll be the tank which synergies with her passive really well. The pets heal the heroes (bubblow mini angi and ruduff) and grant them protection. Yulephant for increased dodge and aviar to silence archdemon in battle. Last but not least chickaboom to increase the damage the archdemon receive. I'll be sooo glad if I get something nice and thx for those events:)

Signature
Posted on 8/5/18 10:40:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is my opinion as a F2P player, for slowdown strategy and high percentage of dmg.

1.Pumpkin Duke - for the skill proc stacking
   Talent: 8/8 Regenerate
   Crests: 5 or higher slowdown crests
   Pet: Chickaboom - +dmg
2.Cupid - to regain mana/ to proc faster also plus additional dmg
   Talent: 8/8 Slowdown
   Crests: 5 or higher deadly strike for more multiple dmg
   Pet: Bubblow - additional heals and plus attack speed
3.Druid - increases attack of allies and heals and also can stack coz he has no cooldown
   Talent: 8/8 Slowdown
   Crests: 5 or higher deadly strike
   Pet: Aviar - 3 sec silence may help
4.Siren - she increases the damage taken, and she was born with 5 slowdown
  Talent: 8/8 deadly strike
  Crests: 5 or higher heavy blow
  Pet: Little Havoc - can reduce attack and attack speed of enemy
5.Gunslinger - she has a high crit percentage and warflyers that has scatters, also a good combination with Dove Keeper
  Talent: 8/8 Sacred Light
  Crests: 5 or higher slowdown crests
  Pet: Mini Angi - additional heals and reduce dmg taken
6.Dove Keeper - she has a dmg cap, she is an excellent tank
   Talent: 8/8 Unholy Pack
   Crests: 5 or higher wargod crests
   Pet: Finix -slows enemy

Hope I'll win this event, i love castle clash, please love me too! this is a huge help for me as a F2P player I need a huge Boosts. thanks
Happy Anniversary IGG Kudos and Longlive stay strong!

Signature
Posted on 8/6/18 12:54:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1.      Hero  -             Talent  -         Crest  -             Pet
        Druid-               Slow Down  -   Deadly Strike  -  Little Havoc
        Pumpkin Duke  -  Empower   -    Reviv    -           Fenix
        Cupid  -             Revit  -          Slow Down  -      Bubblow
        Siren  -             Heavy Blow  -  Deadly Strike  -      Aviar
        Beast Tamer  -    Slow Down  -  Deadly Strike  -   Drako
        Gunslinger  -       Stone Skin  -  Slow Down  -      Yulephant

Druid : 
He is an important hero because heals everyone and additionally increases the attack by 33%. In addition, SD in talent slows the daemon and DS increases dmg. Pet additionally Reduces the target of ATK and ATK SPD.

Pumpkin Duke:
skill hero Increases ATK, ATK and MOV SPD allies by 55%, empower in talent quickly loads energy and reviv in the crest secures against possible death. Pet Fenix also reduces their MOV SPD.

Cupid:

Increases the friendly energy of Heroes by 65 and DMG by 65% for 6 seconds. SD in crest reduces the speed of the demon.
Pet also increases their MOV SPD and heals an additional 3 hero.

Siren:

Thanks to skil, he increases the damage dealt by 34% and He has 5 sd, which slows down the demon. Talents. He has a 25% chance to ask Comy and ds in crest deals additional dmg.
Pet has a chance to further silence the demon.

Beast Tamer:

Thanks to the skil goals, they take by 28% more DMG and Grizzly has Heavy Blow Lv 8.
Talent sd additionally slows down the demon and crest deals additional damage. Pet deals additional damage.

Gunslinger:
Thanks to this hero, we ask for a duckling dmg. He refers to his planes that ask for additional dmg. The SS in the talent makes the hero will not die. SD in crescie further slows the demon and the pet throws shields. The shield increases Dodge Rate by 30% and grants immunity to Stun and Fear

Summary:
Druid, Siren, BT are the hero who increase dmg and slow down the demon sd in talents or crestach slows down the demon so that the pumpkin could do their work and the most open attack speed all hero.
Cupid also increases dmg hero.
Gs serves as the hero for making the biggest dmg.
Petas support it in the same way as described above.
In this way you can defeat the demon! This team will definitely make the task of believing in them!

Signature
Posted on 8/6/18 4:18:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1- PD a must have. Need his super speed to beat archdemon quick. Talent - empower for more procs and no need for cupid or val. crest revive just in case pd dies. Pets yulephant for that dodge.
2 - dove keeper. Great dps along with damage cap makes her nearly invincible. Talent unholy pact for that extra damage and dmg cap means the negative angle to this talent is negated. Crest slowdown for dps. Pets little havoc to slow down AD attack speed.
3 - lavanica - great dmg and dmg cap. Talent unholy pact for extra dmg and lavanica has dmg cap and for the 2 sec where she has no dmg cap hopefully pets will heal and negate any negative from UP talent. Crest slowdown for dps. Pets bubblow for the heal just in case!
4 - gunslinger - great dps. Talent sacred light since gs is a bit weak so dmg reduction and wxtra hp should make her survive. Crest - revive just in case as she is a glass canon! Pets mini angi for heal and dmg reduction.
5 - walla walla - great healer amd dmg buff. Talent sacred light as ww is a bit weak but qith extra hp and dmg reduction should be good. Crest revive since he could die still. Pets piblob any thing that lowers acc and make AD miss can only be a good thing!
6 - sasquatch - my newest hero i rolled! Apart from that his freeze when maxed can give my heroes time to heal and delay AD proc since noone is immune to sas freeze. He will also be immune to stun and a great tank. Talent. Sacred light for extra hp and dmg reduction as he will need it being the tank. Crest 5 revite for that instant freeze to give my pd time to rapid proc and speed all heroes up! Pets ruduff for heal and removing any negative effects AD may cause my heroes and he is the one AD will attack most being the tank.
The above heroes combo should help get a decent dps as well as handling most things the AD can throw at them.

Signature
Posted on 8/6/18 5:43:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pumpkin duke with level 8 regenerate, empower crest(level 7 insignia) and chicka boom pet
trixie treat with level 8 slowdown, heavy blow crest(level 7 insignia) and finix pet
Siren with level 8 heavy blow, sharpen crest(level 7 insignia) and draco pet
Beast tamer with level 8 slowdown, heavy blow crest(level 7 insignia) and mini angi pet
Dove keeper with level 8 slowdown, heavy blow crest(level 7 insignia) and bublow pet
Gunslinger with level 8 slowdown, heavy blow crest(level 7 insignia) and little havoc pet

I picked pumpkin duke because this hero increase attack speed, attack and has no cooldown. With regenerate talent this hero can proc in half of time than without regenerate and empower insignia will make additional procs.
I picked trixie treat because this hero provides lots of dps(damage per second) with pumpkins. With slowdown talent and heavy blow insignia this hero can do additional hits.
I picked siren because this hero increase the damage taken by enemy and the cooldown align with the proc timing so the increase in damage taken by enemy will last for whole battle. With slowdown talent and heavy blow insignia this hero can do additional hits.
I picked beast tamer because this hero increase the damage taken by enemy and has great dps(damage per second) and beast also help in additional hits with inherited heavy blow. With slowdown talent and heavy blow insignia this hero can do additional hits.
I picked dove keeper because this hero can provide lots of dps(damage per second) with slove birds. With slowdown talent and heavy blow insignia this hero can do additional hits.
I picked gunslinger because this hero can provide lots of dps(damage per second) with warflyers. With slowdown talent and heavy blow insignia this hero can do additional hits.

This team can beat archdemon easily because of the damage increased provided by pumpkin duke and archdemon will get more damage because of beast tamer and siren. Dove keeper, gunslinger and trixie treat provide most (dps) damage per second ingame and chicka boom will further increase the damage taken by archdemon.

Signature
Posted on 8/6/18 6:36:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Michael + Ruduff
Athene + Celestin
Cupid + Aviar
Thunder God + Finix
Triton + Bubblow
Angel + Mini Angi

Sacred Light talents and War God crests for all.

For defeating Archdemon here on Earth you need good combination of gods and saints.
And to support their light side they are endowed by Sacred Light talent and crests from War God.
As for pets I choose for them those I suppose they would love.
Tactic is that Michael with The Archangel tanks, Angel and Cupid supports the gods Athene, Thunder God and Triton.

The win is certain:)

Signature