Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.
Six heroes with talent, crest and pets are:
1) Pumpkin duke with empower talent and regenerate crest set and Chickaboom pet.
2) Dove keeper with unholy pact talent and slowdown crest set and Auroria pet.
3) Beast tamer with slow down talent and deadly strike crest set and Finix pet.
4) Siren with heavy blow talent and deadly strike crest set and Aviar pet.
5) Druid with empower talent and slow down crest set and Purrsalot pet.
6) Trixie treat with slow down talent and bulwark crest set and Little havoc pet.
I would like to tank with dove keeper so she won't die from demon's attacks and its dove will add more dps and her those talents she will do more damage to archdemon. Pd with empower and regenerate will reach to its max speed super fast. With those pd stacks all heroes overall damage will increase. Druid will add more dps with sd talent and he will be proc more with empower talent as he doesn't have any cool down. Beast tamer and siren will increase the damage dealt to demon and crit rate. Trixie treat will add more dps because of her pumpkins and he has inbuilt war god too. So slowdown, heavy blow, and deadly strike will add more overall damage. Chickaboom pet will increase the damage taken of archdemon and other pets will do damage with hero attack boost. As Auroria pet activates only upon getting attacked , used that one on dove keeper. Purrsalot will help in energy given to archdemon with heroes attacks. It won't give energy from heroes attacks to archdemon and give pet damage too.