Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 6    Total Posts: 93048

Total:#75

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Archdemon Breakout

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 74/7348 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 8/8/18 4:52:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

Signature
Agent_XD_(Mac)
Posted on 8/8/18 9:51:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would send a team consisting:
Druid: Talent: slowdown  Crest: deadly strike  Pet: little havoc
PD:      Talent: regenerate Crest: empower       Pet: yulephant
Cupid: Talent: slowdown  Crest: deadly strike Pet: finix
Siren:  Talent: heavyblow  Crest: deadly strike Pet: chikaboom
BT:       Talent: slowdown  Crest: deadly strike Pet: bubble shot
TT:       Talent slowdown   Crest: deadly strike Pet: purrsalot
All hero with pyremage enchantment
I select that team bcoz druid heals and increases heroes atk, cupid and pd also increases dmg and siren and bt increases the dmg the demon takes also the chikaboom pet increases dmg taken by demon and finally trixie treat for dmg dealing, pets are used for dmg dealing and crests also used for dmg dealing, pd uses the talent and crest for buffs and other heroes talent are for extra dmg. The pumkies will keep the demon busy while the heroes kill him.

Signature
Posted on 8/8/18 9:56:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pick 6 heroes, select talent and crest and pet for everyone of them just like in game
2. Write why you picked those heroes, talents, crests, pets and how they can defeat Archdemon,
3. Fill your gaming info in proper slots.
I pick those heroes:

1 moltanica Regenerate with (revite crest 5) blinding blow 5 yulephant for protect him by dodge

2 shaman regenerate (revite crest 5)  PET LITTLE HAVOC for slow attack speed etc..

3 frost witch regenerate (revite crest 5)   PET FINIX   for slow move PET MINI ANGI for protect

4 pd regenerate ( revive crest insignia 7)  unbridled fury 5  PET PIBLOB for protect team

5 sasquash regenerate ( revite crest 5) blinding blow 5  PET DRACO for help lightly

6 gunslinger slowdown 8/8 ( deadly strike crest insignia 7) pyremage 5 PET CHIKABOOM for up DPS

Like that all my heroes  slow extremly in start fight and in 4 sec or less
Archdemon is stopped completly no walk no move for attack no damage if attack no skill proc=
WIN fast with gunslinger + helicopters + slowdown dmg + deadly strike damage + pyremage

a lot of things (great combinaison) for succes this fight like
PET PIBLOB / PET YULEPHANT / BLINDING LOW / ICE OF SASQUASH /

GUNSLINGER HAVE ALL FOR DO 70% of damage overall with all pyremage under buff pd / copter slowdown DS chikaboom etc...

BEST SECURE STRATEGY EVER !! AND FUN

Signature
Posted on 8/8/18 11:00:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

PD - 8 Regen, 7 Empower, Chickaboom
Trixie - 8 SD, 7 HB, Finix
BT - 8 SD, 7 HB, Drako
GS - 8 SD, 7 HB, Celestien
Dove - 8 SD, 7 UP, Havoc
Siren - 8HB, 7 BF, Auroria

Even though it was not specified here are some additional details:
All heroes have summons
All heroes have max destiny (if available)
Dove, Trixie, Siren, GS in Axe
PD,BT in Goblet
Tank with PD

This team will score the most because it has the 3 highest DPS heroes in the game, the two heroes that increase damage taken by enemies, and regen/emp on PD which will cause each hero to hit the max damage cap. Additionally, the SD/HB crests/talents inflict an additional 100% damage when they trigger.

Signature
Line ID mikeziti
Posted on 8/8/18 4:55:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My 6 heroes would be:

Pumpkin Duke with Regenerate Talent, Empower Crest, and Bubblow Pet - I chose to use Pumpkin Duke for his immense damage stacking abilities and chose 2 energy gaining talents to get even more of his procs to activate and a healer pet since he has a higher attack than other heroes so Bubblow will heal for more.

Beast Tamer with Slow Down Talent, Heavy Blow Crest, and Chickaboom Pet - I chose to use Beast Tamer because he increases the amount of damage enemies take in and has an extra hero to do even more damage (his Grizzly) and chose Slow Down talent because it allows for an extra hit when it procs and a Heavy Blow Crest for the same reason. I chose Chickaboom for even more damage intake for the Archdemon

Siren with Heavy Blow Talent, Deadly Strike Crest, and Finix Pet - I chose to use Siren for the same reason as Beast Tamer, to increase the damage the Archdemon takes in. I chose Heavy Blow talent because it does an extra hit of damage when it procs (Siren is built in with a Slow Down, so it would not be wise to choose Slow Down) and Deadly Strike crest for a chance at getting a massive hit on the Archdemon. The Finix Pet deals one of the highest damages of all pets, so I chose to use it

Trixie Treat with Slow Down Talent, Heavy Blow Crest, and Little Havoc pet - I chose to use Trixie Treat because she has a very large amount of damage with a built in 8/8 War God talent and she also spawns in up to 4 Pumpkies at a time, so she is almost like having 5 heroes in 1. I chose to use Slow Down because it deals an extra hit of damage when it procs and a Heavy Blow crest for the same reason. I chose Little Havoc pet because he is the highest damage dealing pet towards heroes.

Gunslinger with Slow Down Talent, Heavy Blow Crest, and Mini Angi pet - I chose to use Gunslinger because she spawns up to 4 Warflyers at once (much like Trixie Treat's Pumpkies) so she is also like having 5 heroes in 1. I chose to use Slow Down talent because it deals an extra hit of damage when it procs, and Heavy Blow crest for the same reason. I chose to use Mini Angi for extra heals and damage reduction so my heroes have a lower chance of dying

Lavanica with Slow Down Talent, Heavy Blow Crest, and Ruduff pet - I chose to use Lavanica because he increases the damage the Archdemon takes in by 50% for 3 seconds when in Normal Form and will also Paralyze him in Magma Form for 3 seconds. I chose to use Slow Down talent because it deals an extra hit of damage when it procs, and Heavy Blow crest for the same reason. I chose to use Ruduff for extra heals but specifically chose it for Lavanica since he would be the one to tank the Archdemon with and Ruduff is only activated when a hero is hit.

Signature
CC Player since 2014
Posted on 8/8/18 9:42:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Rockno
  I chose this character because its Skill Rhino Rage:

Hero transforms into a rhino, recovering HP equal to [60%~260%] ATK every 0.5s for 12s. (Cooldown: 14s). While transformed: Hero deals up to a total of [420%~1680%] ATK DMG to the surrounding area for 3s. Has 50% chance to reduce [18~60] Energy from each enemy Hero who is hit, for 3s. (Cooldown: 4s. This Hero is immune to Energy Reduction effects, and has fast Energy recovery.)

Talent Stone skin

60% damage reduction is huge on self-heal monster.

Crest bulwark

Sacrifices some attack for more health... But that's a good thing, right

Pet piblob
Piblob deals 230% Pet ATK DMG to 2 nerby enemy heroes

_______

Anubis
I chose this character because its skill  Horror Show:

Deals [80%~345%] ATK DMG to a maximum of 100 enemies and reduces their ATK by [15%~47%] for 10s. Cooldown: 8s. Hero also transforms for 12s, gaining immunity to Silence and Calamity, reducing DMG received by [20%~80%], and reducing Skill cooldown to 5s. Deals additional DMG to all enemies equal to [1%~12%] of their Max HP. (Hero can revive 3 times, each time with 80% HP. Revive Talent and Revive Crest have no effect.)

Talent war God

Allows for huge amounts of damage, clearing the entire map of enemies!

Crest Storch

Definetly will help survivalbility, while adding more damage. A very good all around talent.

Pet doom balloon
Deals 200% Pet ATK DMG to a maximum at 5 nearby enemy

________

Skeleticka

I chose this character because its Skill Wraith Fire:

Removes buffs, and deals [120%~500%] ATK DMG plus [8,000~44,000] Fixed DMG to all enemy targets in an area. (Fixed DMG cannot be mitigated by percentage-based damage reduction.) Hero regains HP equal to [35%~42%] of DMG dealt by its skill. (Cooldown: 2s. This Hero is immune to Coma, Fear, Energy Reduction effects, and attacks, for 3.5s. Cooldown: 5s. This Hero has fast Energy recovery.)

Talent bulwark

Increase Attack and HP.

Crest Storch

Stone skin is better talent compared to Scorch as Scorch offers 50% damage reduction if exclude probability.

Pet mini angi
Reduces DMG token by Allen Hero with the lowest HP by 40% for 3s

_________

Walawala
I chose this character because its  Skill Blood Ravens:

Deals [120%~430%] ATK DMG to [5~6] random enemy units, and reduces their healing effects and MOV SPD by [26%~90%] for 3s. Heals 4 random friendly Heroes by a total amount of HP equal to [420%~1760%] ATK, increases their ATK by [7%~36%], and dispels their conditions, all for 3s. (Cooldown: 4s. This Hero is immune to Silence and Calamity.)

Talent Stone skin

Reduces damage taken which allows more sustainability

Crest empower
Reiterating that he is a autoproc he can be quite devastating if he can constantly gain a max 33 energy per second and rain down damage to attackers while he is on defense as well as debuffing the enemy team and healing his own.

Pet aviar
When its Hero attacks aviar has a 65% hance to deal 250% Pet ATK DMG

________

Sasquatch
I chose this character because its skill
Crashing Glacier:

Freezes enemy targets in front for [0.4s~1s] (once per second, lasts for 5s), dealing total DMG equal to [510%~2160%] ATK. (Cooldown: [7.5s~6.5s]. When damaged, Hero recovers HP equal to 200% ATK. Cooldown: 0.2s.

Talent flame guard

With self-heal ability Sas can reflect damage without major problem.

Crest war god

Pretty much lets him kill everything in front of him when he procs. One of the best talents for him.

Pet Finix
Has a 42% chance to set a target's location on five when its Hero attacks

_________

Dove keeper
I chose this character because its skill Love To Death:

Removes buffs from and deals [80%~310%] ATK DMG per second to the enemy Hero with lowest HP for 3s. Also summons 1 Love Dove for 12s. (Cooldown: 4s. This Hero cannot receive more than 18,000 DMG per hit, and has fast Energy recovery.) Love Dove cannot receive more than 1 DMG per hit. When Love Dove is attacked, it increases Dove Keeper’s ATK by 45% for 8s. (Cooldown: 8s)

Talent bulwark

increases her damage and hp

Crest empower

Summon Dove automatically

Pet Little hacoc
Has a 60% chance to deal 200%
Pet ATK DMG to a nearby enemy Hero with the lowest HP when its Hero attacks

Signature
Posted on 8/9/18 12:14:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thunder God + heaven's wrath/condemnation + chickaboom
Storm Eater + heaven's wrath/condemnation + celestin
Sasquatch + sharpen/brute force + glacia
Lavanica + scorch/brute force + finix
Pumpkin duke + regen/empower + piblob
Dove keeper + unholy pact/brute force + aviar

A god of thunder with heaven's wrath/condemnation and chicka so his lightnings are more deadly.
Storm eater with heaven's wrath/condemnation for more lightning and celestin is from the celestial peak where storm eater lives so they work well together.
Sasquatch with sharpen/brute force (so he doesnt miss and hits hard) will freeze the archdemon, glacia will help with that.
Lavanica with scorch/flame guard and finix to unleash fiery death and axe to do more dmg. Also it can tank easily.
Pumpkin with regen/emp duke to get heroes attacking faster and harder.
Dove keeper with unholy pact/brute force and aviar for DPS.

Signature
Cheap 0.99USD p2p who likes to think of himself as f2p :D
Posted on 8/9/18 3:44:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 8/9/18 8:23:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

heroes: -Dovekeeper: - skill: unholy pact
                                - crest: wargod (insignia: wargod)
                                - pet: yulephant

-Lavanica:     -skill: feint
                                -crest: sacred light( insignia: sacred light)
                                -pet: mini angi

- micheal:     - skill: bulwark
                                -crest: revitalize
                                - pet: chikaboom

-Wallawalla:  -skill: flameguard
                                -pet: bublow

-Pumking duke: -skill: flameguard
                                    -pet:purrsalot

-Athene: -Skill: unholy pact
                         -crest: wargod (insignia:wargod)
                         -pet:piblob

I wil first drop in lavanica to tank the archdemon. The sacred light is making him les easier to kill and the feint is to increase his dodge and increase his DMG. The pet is for making him tank like a beast without being killed and lavanica also increases DMG recived. After that ill drop in dovekeeper and athene they will deal the damage. Immediately after that ill drop in wallawalla, pumkin and micheal to heal and speed up. Pumkin duke will increase damage to kill it faster and michael will increase that to with his DMG buff to friendly heroes and his ATK speed buff. the chickaboom on the micheal is to increase DMG recived and to deal a little bit of DMG. the bulwark on the micheal is to make him stronger and not that easy to kill. Micheal will also deflect damage.  The revite crest set is to prock immediately after deployed for pumkin, micheal and wallawalla. Wallawalla will heal friendly heroes immediately and the pet will help to heal them to. The flameguard is for helping him survive. The flameguard on pumkin duke is also for helping him survive and the pursalot is for giving him a faster energy recovery and dealing somme pet DMG. Dovekeeper and athene will be only for attack and DMG. The pet on dovekeeper will help her to survive. The pet on athene will deal DMG and reduce ACC of archdemon.

This is my setup.

Signature
Posted on 8/9/18 12:52:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hero, talent, crest, pet
Gunslinger, slowdown, heavy Blow, Chickaboom
Athene, slowdown, heavy blow, Celestin
Michael, slowdown, revitalize, Little Havoc
Pumpkin Duke, regenerate, empower, Fenix
Espirita, slowdown, heavy blow, Piblob
Medusa, slowdown, revitalize, Drako

The thief and the righteous need to come together to beat this foe. The angle Michael set his journey of vengeance aside to cast the demon back where he belongs, and brought his archangel along. The mysterious Pumpkin Duke is essential to buff his new friends in the fight against evil. Medusa was called to give the team an important initiative. Lastly Espirita summoned her spirit to fight the archdemon, and afterwards guards the openings to our world. Along, they brought their deadliest pets to increase their dps.
After getting the initiative, the archdemon is too powerful to fight up close. His arrogance makes him tunnel unto a ranged target, thinking that he will be able to ignore the slowdown.

The heroes are chosen to fit the story, while at the same time give a very good damaged focused team. All the pets activate from attacks, thus are useful in a slowdown focused team.
Their talents and crests are chosen to give the initiative and slow the demon down.

Signature