Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 5    Total Posts: 94585

Total:#75

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Castle Clash Valentines Crush

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 74/5111 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 2/1/19 3:44:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Introduction:

Valentine's Day is upon us, Love is in the air and all our heroes are pairing up.  If you were  to be whisked away into the realm of Castle Clash and you had the chance to spend the day with your Castle Clash Valentine's Crush....."Who would it be & Why?"

Event Details:

Enter the realm of make believe and tell us who in the world of Castle Clash would you be professing your love to this Valentines Day & Why?

How To Participate:
1~Post your gaming information in the required sections of the post
*Check your info carefully, missing or incorrect submission will result in forfeiture of prizes*
2~ Post "YOUR" CC Valentines Crush and a brief explanation of why.

3~Enter & Done!

Event Duration:
February 4th -  February 10th, 23:59 Server Time (GMT-5)

Prizes:
1st Pl. - 1 Prime Lvl 7 Insignia Pack + 2,500 Gems
2nd Pl.-  1 Prime Lvl 6 Insignia Pack + 2,000 Gems
3rd Pl. - 1 Prime Lvl 5 Insignia Pack + 1,500 Gems

800 Gems Randomly Awarded - total awards will be based on number of valid entries
Winners will be selected by Mod / Admin teams **Prizes maybe adjusted based on participation**

Event Host: 
(FirstLady + Cichociemiak + Saouri)

Rules:
1. You can edit your post
2. One Entry Per Account/IP Address/DNS Network
3. No Questions / Conversations in the thread use Event Q&A Thread ---> LINK
4. Submission must be original content, no copies of content from other entries or forum.
5. Missing or incorrect information will result in forfeiture of prizes.
*Check your gaming info carefully and pm a host for posting issues before you disqualify yourself*
6. Winners will be based on Member / Moderator's vote 
7. IGG reserves the right of final interpretation of the event rules and rewards and usage of all submission.

Rewards will be received in 7-10 business days after event results announcement.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2/4/19 1:47:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

I will spend that special day with Dove Keeper she is my Queen i've fallen for her and i cant  play the game without her, I love her more than anything in the game.

Smile :-) Happy Valentine's Day

Signature
Agent_XD_(Mac)

Proud To be Me

Smile :-)
Posted on 2/4/19 1:57:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would go with dove keeper cause she is pretty bad. Also she is looking to create her love story and what better way to do that than kick it off during Valentine.

Signature
Posted on 2/4/19 5:46:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think rosaleen and dove keeper can make a beautiful relationship with each other
They too strong when their come side by side
And they two are beautiful  And lovely

Signature
Posted on 2/4/19 6:20:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

One was the lack of a city called Narsia, the city of magicians, where they lived together as famously known as Valawala and Mahatma. At that time, she was loftily loving Mahatma, and for the time being married, she had gone to her family, who had a negative answer and for some time We went back to our family, and this time our father was given a condition for Vala Valla that this was Valavvala to be admitted to the University of Split, with a high above-mentioned high praise. And after ten years I was able to become one of the best people in the University of Split And when he came to Mahatma, he answered positively and our father It was declared herself in favor Tama hope you enjoyed my story is I love Mahatma and I want to love her
[Edited by FirstLady]

Signature
Posted on 2/4/19 6:40:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Valentina and cupid 
If I were in the castle clash, I would definitely love Valentina, a girl who might not be a good warrior, but better energize his friends. For example, a true woman who supports the days you are tired and gives you energy to continue. 
Cupid was also a great friend. He supported you, gave you energy and Berly helped the loving life.
I hope in the life of all have friends like Cupid and girlfriend like Valentina to celebrate Valentine with them.
Happy Valentine
[Edit by FirstLady]

Signature
Saints row
Posted on 2/4/19 7:05:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'll choose Gunslinger & Revenant, Long ago when the Prince of wonderland (Revenant) was still alive. He was in love with this beautiful princess, the Gunslinger. But after the Prince got murdered, princess tried to avenge him and became the Gunslinger ...

Signature
Skull-Knight
Posted on 2/4/19 7:14:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Like it's even a question, i'd have to spend my day with Dove Keeper!  She's sexy and dangerous, we could probably go catch a ball-game and maybe some underground fight-club action.

Signature
Posted on 2/4/19 7:27:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi dear,
It seems to me that Dow keeper and Revenant are the best couple because they are considered to be skins as queens and princes.

Signature
Posted on 2/4/19 7:32:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi dear,
It seems to me that gunslinger and Grimfiend are the best couple because they are considered to be skins as bride and groom.

Signature