Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 1    Total Posts: 95185

Total:#75

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Castle Clash Valentines Crush

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 74/6378 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 2/4/19 8:04:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

Heartbreaker
Hart Breaker is a good choice, since it is a powerful and yet unbreakable hero, apart from the sweet and loving personality, he has the extraordinary ability to fight, he can simultaneously crush a few enemies and become a nightmare.
Who does not like this girl is powerful and beautiful, yet daring.

Signature
Posted on 2/4/19 8:09:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dove
I definitely chose Dave , a strong and independent character that I can always rely on. Because of the fact that she is well tolerated for difficult situations and you can not easily defeat her .... And I think it is a symbol of a powerful love

Signature
Posted on 2/4/19 8:23:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi,

My Valentine's Crush would be Valentina. She does not speak a lot but that is ok. I think it would be love at first sight. I have been in love with Valentina since I started entering in the realm of Castle Clash. She helps a lot and defends the rest of the team with every fiber of her being.

Thanks for the event and happy Valentine's day.

Signature
Posted on 2/4/19 8:28:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dove
I definitely chose Dave , a strong and independent character that I can always rely on. Because of the fact that she is well tolerated for difficult situations and you can not easily defeat her .... And I think it is a symbol of a powerful love

Signature
Posted on 2/4/19 8:41:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I wish my darling kids Anubis and Dov keeper can be good frinds. Anubis can always be a silod barrier abd protect Dov keeper from the dangers and my dear dov keeper always looks after everyone , specially Anubis.

Signature
Posted on 2/4/19 10:03:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Revenant
Revenant  was a very beautiful prince who was murdered with the magic of the method, but he did not even fight with his dying, and not only fought against his body but with his spirit, he really symbolized a man Powerful and there is someone you can lean on.
Both the girl is a reliable guy and also a good friend for a boyfriend who celebrates her next Valentine ...
I hope Valentine along with such people and friends ...

Signature
Posted on 2/4/19 10:51:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My choice go Vlad Dracula proposing athin is good pair because flying hero awesome

Signature
abdulwahith
Posted on 2/4/19 11:37:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My dream to married valentine,,because with her,my energy my stamina,always full,one important is,valentine very pretty,,time to time,i always like her beautiful face

That all,thanks,,happy valentine day

Signature
Posted on 2/4/19 1:29:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i think better love relationship between  revenant and gun slinger both is beautiful with skin and i remember to shrek story

Signature
Posted on 2/4/19 1:48:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Frost witch and a mile ahead of all the rest.
Imagine so many years ago. The first lovely, sweet, innocent looking redhead in game. With deadly skills! With her in your team, enemies had no chance of proccing first or proccing at all.
She was that powerfull ! I gave my first 5 scatter to her! She was the cornerstone of any lr setup to kill daemons. Her position was essential to get the scatter train going.
Basically you can still use her today in lr.

Now the valentine (x-rated) part of it all. She got scatter talent but I would "scatter" all over her if I would magically transpose into the game. And as she is a frost witch (or basically the original princess of "frozen";) she would transform all these droplets into shiny little ice-diamonds forming worlds most beautyfull necklace. Then we would kiss and love each other forever!
thx for organising.

Signature