Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 2    Total Posts: 94818

Total:#75

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Castle Clash Valentines Crush

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 74/5711 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 2/4/19 2:08:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

Dove Keeper

My Valentine's Crush is Dove Keeper because she is young, cute looking girl, most beautiful in the all of the Castle Clash world. She look amazing in hers classic mode, but like a Dark Huntress she is so lovely

Signature
Posted on 2/4/19 2:13:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi
One was not the same one. Our history starts from where PD and Trixi finally arrived after 5 years. And they have a good life until a PD day makes a friend feel for her. And she's upset and decides to do something to see if PD likes her like she's in the past. He will give Asura some money to give her the power of her day when she buys a podium and she agrees. One day went out with PD, and Asura stole the power stone until the promised fast arrives and Asoor steals the Trixi  stone.
PD uses his skill, which is fast. At the pumpkin station, he comes and there is a war between him and Asura, and when PD wanted to end the shock of Asura, trixi came and told the story to his wife, and made sure that PD Still loves her. It was the end of the storoy

Signature
Posted on 2/4/19 2:17:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I choose Espirita, because she seems Daenerys Targaryen and I felt in love with her since the first time she appeared in game of thrones.

Signature
Posted on 2/4/19 3:23:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Revenant
Revenant  was a very beautiful prince who was murdered with the magic of the method, but he did not even fight with his dying, and not only fought against his body but with his spirit, he really symbolized a man Powerful and there is someone you can lean on.
Both the girl is a reliable guy and also a good friend for a boyfriend who celebrates her next Valentine ...
I hope Valentine along with such people and friends ...

Signature
Posted on 2/4/19 4:25:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Probably Candy Cane cus I love the cute, blonde ones :)

Signature
I have found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.
Posted on 2/4/19 4:38:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ronin & Gunslinger
Both of them are handsome
i love Gunslinger

Signature
Posted on 2/4/19 4:40:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My CC crush would be Frost Witch! Yes I know she not a legendary and she not exactly a valentine hero but she was one of the old hot looking original heroes! She has that innocent girl next door type look. Plus she looks quite cute under that hat of hers which doesn't do her any justice.  Spending the day with her would be magical as she would be able to make lots of ice sculptures and that can be very romantic. Just look at any ice sculptures in Hokkaido, Japan and you would know. And with her ice skills she can freeze me anytime and so i can spend all my time in CC world and no need to go back to the real world and i can be with her forever!

Signature
Posted on 2/4/19 5:01:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My crush would be gunslinger because of her ability to protect. Her Warflyers could protect me on a journey to afar, whether to the post realm, labyrinth of other places. Once evolved, we would be unstoppable. We could either create havoc or create peace and prosperity. With her guns, we could do anything. The guild wars attackers would turn the other way with the might surrounding both of us.

Signature
Mr. Good
Posted on 2/4/19 6:13:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Valentina and cupid
If I were in the castle clash, I would definitely love Valentina, a girl who might not be a good warrior, but better energize his friends. For example, a true woman who supports the days you are tired and gives you energy to continue.
Cupid was also a great friend. He supported you, gave you energy and Berly helped the loving life.
I hope in the life of all have friends like Cupid and girlfriend like Valentina to celebrate Valentine with them.
Happy Valentine

Signature
Saints row
Posted on 2/4/19 6:14:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd rather spend my Valentine's Day with my castle clash hero crush.. which is Ma Hatma .. she reminds me that i have a Grandma that i never seen in my entire life but took care of me when i was a baby.. i never had any chance to tell her that i love her. but i know she's fine wherever she is now.. happy Valentine's day to everyone ..

Signature
WrongMistake