Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 3    Total Posts: 94664

Total:#75

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Castle Clash Valentines Crush

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 74/5268 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 2/5/19 3:23:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

Michael (with skin), he's got the best hair of the male heroes with Sas being a close second for his teddybearness.

Signature
Posted on 2/6/19 4:51:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Micheal and athene
Because both of in the same celestial peak and the skin of micheal is similar to athene and they can have a good life with each other

Signature
Posted on 2/6/19 8:52:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Gunslinger, because of her undeniably charm everyone could really fall in love with her. I will take her on a carnival date where she could show off her shooting skills and for sure we could get the big prize.

Signature
A true Hero never stops overcoming misfortunes in life!!
Posted on 2/6/19 1:50:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My Valentine crush is Gunslinger! She is a tough chick wears chaps (or so I believe) caries guns and can mow down enemies. How hot is that?! She is extremely good looking and her beautiful blue hair only adds to her beauty.

Signature
Posted on 2/6/19 2:01:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Revenant
Revenant  was a very beautiful prince who was murdered with the magic of the method, but he did not even fight with his dying, and not only fought against his body but with his spirit, he really symbolized a man Powerful and there is someone you can lean on.
Both the girl is a reliable guy and also a good friend for a boyfriend who celebrates her next Valentine ...
I hope Valentine along with such people and friends ...

Signature
Posted on 2/6/19 3:15:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Revenant and medusa.revenamt stones if he does not hide Madusa on his horse. Each of them is beautiful and elegant.
I love heartbreaker.she is Very cool and pretty are, of course, kind and romantic

Signature
Posted on 2/7/19 12:25:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I choose the Exorcist! She's not a hero in game, but seems to have some concept art and have almost been created. Here is a picture of her. 

I choose her because I'd want to ask some questions on our date that I don't understand. Like, what is on her head? Is it fabric or the flesh of one of her fallen enemies? Perhaps it was once a pet she could not part with? The mystery! She is also blond with pink eyes and I like blonds. Pink eyes are cool too. I'm curious how she uses her weapon as well. 

If I can't choose her because she is not a legitimate hero then I choose Valentina because  she had those golden yellow eyes and a body that makes cupid want to shoot himself with an arrow when he sees her.

Signature

Hi, my name is Trevor :3
Posted on 2/7/19 4:23:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think more beautifull is  sasquatch and  dove beauty and the beast always have complicated relationship

Signature
Posted on 2/7/19 9:43:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Valentina because she can make me always full of energy!

Signature
Posted on 2/7/19 4:52:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I’ve loved That cute & calm Red Queen, Valentina, since she emerged. She is a sweet and nice one to have and I haven’t changed my mind about her though many pretty ones have been created there. Looks awesome in terms of appearance and I love being with her to take her lovely silence and that huge resistance she could give me to make my love longerrrrrrrr.

Signature