Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 95078

Total:#75

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Castle Clash Valentines Crush

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 74/5841 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 2/10/19 3:36:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

treantaur and cirrina the most suitable crush i guess both have same power to revive they allies heros so i select them

Signature
looking for pirate dread drake
Line : Ana.Midooo
Posted on 2/10/19 5:00:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If I could enter the CC world I would be for sure the Fairy Tale Prince (Revenant skin) and my crush for sure will be Devo Rosaleen. Nothing better than giving some roses to your love on the valentine's day.
And Devo Rosaleen is so beatiful, we would get up on the revenant skin horse and climb an hill to look at a beatiful sunset togheter. And then we will love each other forever.

Signature
5 years playing Castle Clash
Have skill 12/12 Walla Walla
F2P.
Biggest dream: having Lavanica
Posted on 2/10/19 10:31:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If I get a chance to spend a day with My crush IT will be dove keeper becuse from the first time I saw her I had a crush on her She is realy powerful and so Beautiful I can imagine over  love will be lagendry

Signature
Nothing
Posted on 2/10/19 10:33:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

CC Valentines Crush

Dove Keeper is my valentine’s crush in the world of castle clash. When she first came out in the realm of castle clash my feeling was so much indescrible. She was looking so much pretty. Then I lost myself somewhere and thought that her smile can heel the wounds, her voice can make the day so special. Can I have her for the whole days of my life to make it so special?

Dove Keeper has so many speciality for love. At the 12 skill she can deals 310% ATK DMG per second for 3s and removes buffs from the enemy hero with lowest HP. Also summons 1 Love Dove for 12s. (Cooldown: 4s. This hero cannot receive more than 18000 DMG per hit and has fast energy recovery.) Love Dove cannot receive more than 1 DMG per hit. When Love Dove is attacked, it increases Dove Keeper’s ATK by 45% for 8s. (Cooldown: 8s) That’s why she is beast in the realm of castle clash.

Sometimes I thought, when I met her my heart skipped a beat. The sun became the moon and cold turned into heat. Roses weren't red and Violets weren't blue all because I feel in Love with her that was my Dove Keeper.

After getting her new skin she is looking more gorgeous then previous. She can fight whole team with only herself in the world of castle clash. I never saw so sweet a face As that I stood before. My heart has left its dwelling place And can return no more. Be with me forever my sweet Dove Keeper.

Signature
Arafat09pdc
Posted on 2/10/19 11:33:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My Valentine crush would be Espirita. Her brave persona, added to the enigma of her face, the serenity in her expression, the royalty in her   eyes, mesmerises me.

Signature
#ItsMeShadow#