Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 10    Total Posts: 94003

Total:#75

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Castle Clash Valentines Crush

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 74/4342 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 2/4/19 6:29:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

Succubus, because for reasons ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Signature
Posted on 2/4/19 10:48:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I gotta go with one of the OG’s, Succubus. Hot, sexy, and looks like you could have a good time with her.

Signature
Posted on 2/5/19 12:17:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ohh! Valentine's day!
I will spend my whole day with the love angle Valentina! She is so beautiful that everyone wants to date her. she spread the aromatic petals filled with energy around her that will keep me charged whole day!

Signature
KK
Posted on 2/5/19 2:03:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My CC crush- Gunslinger
The very first day when I joined castle clash the only hero to whom I attracted and got struck with the pretty cute face her beautiful eyes and hair style her bold costume and deadly killer smile.
I just love Gunslinger very badly and no matter how strong or beautiful female hero would enter the game..(like Dove keeper) i would never replace her from my defensive base. She's just Beauty with talent..Seeing her helicopters fly is no more less than experiencing butterfly in my stomach.
I LOVE YOU MY GUNSLINGER! {GUNNI..Her nickname by me :)}

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!
Posted on 2/5/19 2:44:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Assassin
And
Ninja
Both of them are ninja and their love is a secret and nobody knows

Signature
Posted on 2/5/19 3:25:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My crush without any doubt is Dove Keeper. There are some heroes of Love and she is my favourite because her  normal appeareance and her black skin (also gives her attributes). Her damage is brilliant (that represents the power of love), also has a debuff  for enemies (represents that the power of love can go through every heart and make them weak) and has damage capped (represents the victory of love  that is peace vs war that is caos).
Also she brings peace and harmony calling her beautiful doves. I imagine beeing with her in the nature, in a place where are trees, a river and silence( only sound of animals).
Awww Dove Keeper I love you!

Signature
Honesty is the best policy.
Don´t lie!
Posted on 2/5/19 3:40:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dov was a kind girl who had been imprisoned in a grand palace of mad boss; Dav could only be friends with the pigeons and speak, because no one could see him; in that city there was a strong and brave boy named Revenant, One day, Daw wrote a letter asking for help and closing the letter with his ponytail, the pigeon took the letter to the city and gave it to Revenant, and Revenant rode his horse and went to the castle and destroyed the bad guy, and Dow They were saved, they married and were fortunate

Signature
Posted on 2/5/19 4:03:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My castle clash valentine crush would be 'CANDY CANE' because she is so cute and innocent type character, is very beautiful and in her evolved form looks so gorgeous, for me i think her powers r also very good, can deal a good damage to rivals its dodge granting skill is also nice her eyes r so deep her staff is beautiful...... Much more left to say... Thanks for the event...

Signature
Prakhar
Posted on 2/5/19 4:50:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I chose succubus,she's beautiful and very deadly with death slash.
Very effective against bosses.

Signature
Posted on 2/5/19 7:19:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I will go to my lover
My love all the time
He is TRIXIE TREAT
Many new girls present ...
Trixie Treat is always my love
I sprinkled my love pink ...
On Valentine's Day...
we are happy in our hearts
Happy valentine day 2019

Signature