Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 10    Total Posts: 94003

Total:#75

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Castle Clash Valentines Crush

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 74/4328 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 2/9/19 9:20:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

Valentine crush : Dove keeper
The reason is pretty simple, because she looks gorgeous even when non evolve, evolve and also with the skin, she can solo the entire base alone and she had a great survivability, she can one shot anyone and usually is the last one to die, to be honest, if I am in the realm of Castle clash, she is absolutely my first choice to be with during valentine, she had accompanying me for these two years and help me defeat countless of bases, guild war, lost battlefield, etc.

Signature
Posted on 2/9/19 9:47:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Assuming a female character in the realms of Castle Clash, Creation-01 will be my man on Valentine's Day.

Well, he's a genius and I like the intelligent type. He's not selfish, kind even, as he would perform experiments on himself, not on others, animals or humankind. He may not be as handsome as Ronin, but beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, heh.

I'll call him "my Frankie love", and I'm sure he'll send me electrifying winks. Then, we'll go on zapping each other's brains to eternity.

Signature
Posted on 2/9/19 10:16:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If i had a chance to spend a lovely day with one of the the girls in the game i would definitely go with Valentina, i always liked her not only bcs of her amazing look both in her red and blue dresses but also because she is kind and generous and she always help other teammates with the supports she provides... That why my choice is gonna be valentina! The first thing i would do will be asking her out, i would mention how great she looks espicially in that blue dress of hers and i would find my way around her heart by saying honest thing like that i have waited so long for an event to come up so that i could finally confess my love to her and how eager i am to go and grab a cup of coffee with her. I would tell her that we can pick a day to date when there is no guild war or fortress going on! As for the ride i would suggest that i can pick her up around 8:00 by one with my favorite dragon "lavanica". At the date we would probably both order some "slime" for dessert since i already know how much she likes eating those slimy creatures(haha). And for the main dish i would suggest the new fish dish they are serving called "bubblow with cheese" (plz dont try this recipe at home haha) after we are done with eating i would hold her hand while we are strolling down a park, keeping her close to myself, knowing that i may have won the heart of my dream girl...

Signature
Posted on 2/9/19 7:49:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

with who: dove keeper
why: cuz she is pretty

short and simple

Signature
Posted on 2/9/19 11:52:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My valentine crush would be Frost witch. She is my first love. Around 4 years ago when I started to play this game her elegent style, beautiful eyes took my breath away.. I want to Spend the day with my love.

Signature
Posted on 2/9/19 11:54:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My valentine crush would be Frost witch. She is my first love. Around 4 years ago when I started to play this game her elegent style, beautiful eyes took my breath away.. I want to Spend the day with my love.

Signature
Posted on 2/9/19 11:57:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If I could shower one hero with all my love on Valentine's day would be gunslinger I love her braids going down her back for orange hair I could write poems of her all day,she is a walking contradiction deserves a better title

Signature
Clo
Posted on 2/10/19 7:18:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Valentina
She may not be a good warrior, but it is definitely a good supporter, who, when all his energy is lost to continue the battle , she is supporting and giving enough power to continue the struggle.
Is there someone who does not like to have this woman next to her?
What I want to do is that Valentine this year, along with a girl like her, will be supporting us for the rest of our lives.
I hope you have everyone like Valentina in life.

Signature
Nothing bigger than yours dream
Posted on 2/10/19 11:29:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I will select valentine crush to DOVE KEEPER ofcourse, because first of all she is very beautiful and pretty,she belongs to Love Dove,she is so powerful if she will be mine no one gonna fight me

Signature
Kamraannehal
Posted on 2/10/19 12:48:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was really grateful for the event that i can speak of my love for candy kane.
I know the biography of candy kane for the time we spent together with love . She has a very amazing & beauti personality and I've tried a lot to get him .In her decisions,she's like a rock...c'mon that made me love more.
Because she doesn't alone me in hard conditions,it really adheres to love She's very chic and quiet,i love her chocolates.i hope some good thing's happen between us.
What happens if:
I'm waiting for a Valentine's day to ask woo  a girl like him and always stay together.
I love u candy kane

Signature