Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 11    Total Posts: 98102

Total:#63

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Castle Clash's Resurrection Ideas

Hot Topics [Copy link] 62/9672 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 4/17/19 4:22:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

1.Increase the chance of getting good talent and hero،As you know, the number of legendary heroes is more than the number of green and blue heroes, but the chances of getting them are less.
2.Awards of many parts of the game are completely worthless and should be update like gw and ff and lost bat..
3.Except Might, which is a completely monetary system. To select choose bestplayers,is better use another system, such as the Cups in the raid, or the ratio of points to the might in gw for guilds.

Signature
Saints row
Posted on 4/17/19 6:01:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Top 3 issues for me are :
1.Troops Usage = Before heros became first majority of the Castle Clash there were some balance and players would actually use troops with strategy but now the only thing troops do are just for getting killed.
2.Spells = Guys spell were really useful long time ago but now only 4 of them are used because other are either useless(Phoenix Flight(TROOP reviver)) or doesnt do much.
3.Might Number = It would be better if the current numbering system got changed with a title or something simpler, players like MEDVIN have a million might and thats a long title and kinda make other players
hopless for continueing the game.
game is so complex now and the gap between P2P and F2P is getting wider each update. i know that p2p should have some advantages but even they get bored if they dont have any attackers and if
your team works on spells or troops so that f2p players dont think they are hopless against p2p and they Try, that makes more actions in game.

Signature
Posted on 4/17/19 6:55:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1.  Better game rewards for LBF including more blue/red crystals
2.  Get rid of crests and just give out insignias in their place.  These take up too much warehouse space and cost too many red crystals to level up
3.  Update the items in the shop so that sometimes you can buy igniting and zenith stones, level 9 runes, etc.

Signature
Posted on 4/17/19 10:29:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1). When i play castle clash game with lumia 535 phone can't play always crash and crash if possible solve it lots of windows platform people play with phone
2) give skin freely then game will be better for everyone
3) good hero roll and talent roll is very hard so please make it easy

Signature
Line id - Arifulcastle
Posted on 4/17/19 2:54:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1.Either get rid of the Breakthrough system, or make the required stones obtainable through gameplay(and no, IS4 is not enough).
2.Make all the heroes gem-rollable(especially Lavanica and Rosaleen). If I'm not mistaken, Rosaleen was supposed to be obtainable from the Warden Trials gamemode.
3.The game has been updated numerous times, more and more heroes being added, but the resources needed to upgrade them are still as hard to obtain. Improve the rewards for every single game mode, make them meaningful, make people want to compete in them.
4.Either get rid of the blues, green and the obsolete legendary heroes, or make them usable.

Signature
Posted on 4/17/19 6:47:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Hi
Posted on 4/18/19 1:10:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think more dragons. igg worked better but hardworking players tried their best to find a dragon or a general in a difficult situation 1 year or more if you play fee

Signature
darkknight
Posted on 4/18/19 1:32:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Popo
Posted on 4/18/19 1:47:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please delete modes nobody uses or speed things up. There are so many game modes that you can't even do all when playing more thanks An hour. Make popular activities more popular. I want to play, but only modes worth it. Keep up the good work!

Signature
Posted on 4/18/19 1:47:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1.I want to suggest as an active guild war fighter that, can we reconstruct the way we use to base the scoring on guild war, sincerely unfair. We use to base the score on the higher the might is.
2.the level 10 warlock warden is overpower, I use all the recomended hero on it but it's so strong, reconstruct again.
3.and last of my suggest is make an event that we can win an insignia, with some quest. Not random insignia, I mean base on all insignias, it's okay if  . the quest is hard.
Thanks.

Signature
Christian the sadist