Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 13    Total Posts: 98104

Total:#63

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Castle Clash's Resurrection Ideas

Hot Topics [Copy link] 62/9678 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 4/18/19 2:25:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

1. Get better rewards to f2p players on events
2. Getting legendry heroes esier than ever
3. Create more guild matches with better rewards

Signature
Posted on 4/18/19 2:37:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1.pets skill upgrade 9-10(skill)
2.exchange send or exchange talent (lvl 5) from warehouse to friend in game
3.viewing the opponents who raid during guild war event

Signature
Posted on 4/18/19 2:38:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Every reward needs to be doubled (at the minimum) because as it stands right niw you can get 1 month worth of dedication to the game on a 4.99$ pack.
2. At the present time breakthrough is a luxurious aspect of the game only for the rich and impossible for f2p ( lets be honest 400 fame for 1 BT crystal..)
So it would be for the best to intoduce them to gamemodes like guild wars and Team HBM ( and not with a drop rate of 1 in 1000 )
3. Reviving the old heroes. Just imagine using immortep or chamo or TG again just because they were optimized for this period of time in the game ( stat boosts as well as a little skill improvement is all that's needed)

Signature
Posted on 4/18/19 2:48:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Posted on 4/18/19 3:28:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

As i m free to play i think this game is slightly dead for free to play players.Few things that can revive this game for all.
#1 Upgrade rewards for guildwar,fotress feud,squad showdown,arid ruins etc.like add insignia bag,castle chest,prime bags etc  based on events.
#2 Its really hard to save gems.So remove Heroes from rolling system tht we can buy with shards.
#3 Add new gamemode like guildwar,fotress feud where all guild members can participate & add gems as reward for dead game modes.

Hope u like my thoughts .Thanks!

Signature
Posted on 4/18/19 4:46:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
e cantar como cantamos vai sentir pq sentimos  oque sentimos
Posted on 4/18/19 4:51:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I love castle clash but mot effects for f2p they do hard work to progress p2p easy to destroy base some work for f2p thanks

Signature
Hi I'm play castle clash  my id 440209559
Posted on 4/18/19 6:08:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hmm first of all I just want to say thank you for those who built this game i enjoy so much this game :)

Now what is may 3 idea on how to revive this game.
First I want to advice that would you please add more powerful towers that will defend a base because many heroes of this game is op so when the powerful hero attack on your base the towers are useless...

Second is i want to advice that would please add more levels of wall because for me in strategy game wall is very important....walls are important to defend your base on the attacker.

Last is would you please add more dragons? Not because I love dragons hehe...but dragons are very awesome... But onething can you please make some dragon easy to get because I play castle clash almost 3 months but I don't get any dragon I don't why??maybe because you to spend money just to get a dragon....many players has don't have enough money to buy gems and to get a dragon like me.

But for me this game is the most awesome I ever played soo keel the good work castle clash

Signature
Posted on 4/18/19 8:20:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hmm first of all I just want to say thanks for those who built this game i enjoy so much this game :)

Now what is may 3 idea on how to revive this game.
First I want to advice that would you please add more powerful towers that will defend a base because many heroes of this game is op so when the powerful hero attack on your base the towers are useless...

Second is i want to advice that would please add more levels of wall because for me in strategy game wall is very important....walls are important to defend your base on the attacker.

Last is would you please add more dragons? Not because I love dragons hehe...but dragons are very awesome... But onething can you please make some dragon easy to get because I play castle clash almost 3 months but I don't get any dragon I don't why??maybe because you to spend money just to get a dragon....many players has don't have enough money to buy gems and to get a dragon like me.

But for me this game is the most awesome I ever played soo keel the good work castle clash

Signature
Posted on 4/19/19 1:07:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Daryll Caballero Abayan