Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 13    Total Posts: 98104

Total:#63

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Castle Clash's Resurrection Ideas

Hot Topics [Copy link] 62/9676 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 4/19/19 9:05:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

1.)Improve rewards: I think most players finds castle clash boring because of its crappy rewards. With a better reward, the game can become exciting again.
2.)Gem rolling: The rolling system needs to be improved as thousands of gems were wasted on rolling the new hero but only a few players were lucky enough. With an improved rolling system, the players who left out of frustration from rolling would return definitely.
3.)Modify or add other game mode:Instead of releasing a new hero every month, a new game mode should be added or  an already existing mode should be modified just as in "lost realm" which now have bosses to be fought.

Signature
Posted on 4/19/19 12:16:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1 - gw if u kill all heroes and 100% base you get a random chest reward for each win on top of the normal fame.
2 - AR based on might the higher the might get newer rewards like BT stones and chests. No ss. Each win battle allows u to reveal one card i.e. win 5 reveal 5.
3 - lab each win battle should win 10 stamina pts plus the 5 used so 15 in total. Should allow upto 100 and not 30 stamina to allow more stamina build up in early rounds. Might banding by 100k so 300k player only faces off with 300k-399,999 players 400k meet 400k-499,999 etc. The higher might u are will win better and more rewards from goblins like Zenith and apex stones.

Signature
Posted on 4/19/19 1:22:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm fun to play (FTP) player and the I think there is three problems that can make players to leave Castle Clash

1. Lavanica. FTP players hardly can win against Lavanica and it's impossible to get for FTP player because there is only 1 event with card and 2 with soulstones. I use 60k gems in Thunder god but never get this super card and playing Pirate booty it's very rare. Need more events to make it possible get to all players.
2. Gems. For FTP players 30k gems need to collect about month so its nearly month to play Thunder god gifts with extra bonus gift or two weeks to play Egg hatchatoon. To rare we get play this events for max rewards. Update rewards, daily bonuses and title rewards need to update with more gems for FTP players because there is many more events to play.
3. Event heroes. It's like a Lavanica, hard to get... There are many events in forum page and facebook, but always it's without all event heroes... Why dont you give out some Spirit Mage, Minotaur, Destroyer and all other if they event heroes. There are destiny areas with them, but its impossible to get for FTP players.

Signature
Posted on 4/19/19 6:11:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Greetings!
And lets start :)

1. The most important thing: rewards should be worth to spend time on each game mode. For example whats the point to play LR these days if I will get lvl1 of week crest. I need 65536 these crests to make lvl8 insignia. And what about red crystals. Same situation with Lava, AR etc.

2. Rewards on each platform should be the same. We, android guys, are feeling bad when we can see 5xprime insignia bag on IOS discount store for 5000 gems, while on android lvl8 (useless :() scorch insignia is worth 10000 gems. Im not even waiting on this event and for IOS players it is great way to spend gems and enjoy game. Streams on IOS are much more interesting than on android.

3. They should slowing down the quantity of new heroes. The reason is we dont have time to enjoy new heroes like plant warrior or cosmo and there is another new hero and it's over and over again. And because these heroes are stronger and stronger today no one even care if he roll heroes like rowdy rascals, espirita, rockno etc

Best regards :)

Signature
Posted on 4/19/19 6:18:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 4/19/19 6:18:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Event-only prime castle chests should be given out where the P2P has no advantage over the F2P to get it, and you can forge them to get a higher rank.

2. A small scale server merge should start between Amazon and FB or WB/WP.
3. Each month that a player lots in everyday, they should get like 5$ CC credit.

Signature
I am F2P. Don't judge me
Posted on 4/19/19 7:24:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Suggestion 1: Different from most of what other people think, I think the reward system should stay intact. This is because if IGG upgrade the reward system, it will be good for existing f2p players at the moment, however very bad for future f2p players due to the fact that they will face very difficult opponents right at the start of the game.
Suggestion 2: This is related to the suggestion 1. IGG could improve the reward system, but may be create another new server with the reward staying the same. New players could choose to play whichever servers that suits their needs. The new server may in fact very exciting to play. IGG could keep the hero pool and insigna, destiny etc the same, or could well reset it to the beginning when no legendary heroes existed. One important thing with the new server is a big NO to bazaar, meaning players can only purchase gem or basic items such as work hammers.
Suggestion 3: Boost the stat of old heroes, even basic stat such as attack and health, I'm sure many people would love it, even if they don't use those heroes.

Signature
Posted on 4/19/19 9:38:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1.  Stop letting hero's become outdated. I know this sounds strange, but honestly. There's nothing I hate more than levelling a hero to 200 max devo only to see better one come out next month. If you are going to outdated hero's, don't make us level them for Destiny, that's just a waste.

2. Appeal to the free to play player base more. This is coming from a 300k might player who is a frequent spender. I stopped spending for quite some time, and I can say that it's extremely inefficient. Pirate booty is great, hero collector is great, but those are temporary events, and aren't a reliable source. Free to play players need a constant flow of needed resources, even if it's not much, it would certainly be better than what we have now. I think that we can all agree torch battle is practically worthless, why not add zenith stones and igniting stones?

3. Listen to the player base. I realise that this is the purpose of the thread, but seriously. You have millions of players, stop hiding behind your screens, and maybe take a look at YOUR forums to see what people want a little more often.

Signature
Posted on 4/20/19 4:36:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Make hero’s exciting as well as increase space please
2. Give me and my friends reason to login everyday with rewarding missions and battles
3. Make $100 spent feel like a investment not a regret
Thank you

Signature
Posted on 4/20/19 8:33:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I been playing over 5 years one thing i noticed is that in the game is in all game mode rewards in battle are not worth it and always outdated. m

3 things for me that would revive castle clash:

1. Daily task put some rare item on Quest board add more task like changing traits, enchanment and etc..

2. build a game mode where items cant be purchase that everyone in the game farming it without p2p advantages, remove spending gems on warden p2p has taking too much advantages.

3. Upgrade guild wars compare to forgotten trial. no troops version.

Happy clashing guys.

Signature
Agent_XD_(Mac)

Proud To be Me

Smile :-)