Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 98051

Total:#99

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] The best Change of the year

Hot Topics [Copy link] 98/13450 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 7/24/19 1:54:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

The Best Change of the Year for me is the adjustment of players from those who doesn't pay to advanced to the game and to those who are willingly pay to advanced to the game (f2p-p2p) I'm referring these as a major change of the year because Castle Clash of IGG changed other players perception towards the game this is an overall BIG CHANGE in my opinion. New players now can get many free stuffs and can easily compete to the any other game modes of the game and besides ,Castle Clash now includes in one of the top rank of Google as a "Free Game ". The adjustments of the environment between the players class is a very good thing IGG have done and reflects as a BIG CHANGE to the game itself based on players opinions . Happy 6th Birthday Castle Clash !  
P.S my hero of choice if I could get lucky would be - Occultist and Skin of choice - lazulix skin ( shock and awe ) thanks :)

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 2:01:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My favorite change has to be the addition of Forgotten Trials. I really enjoy a dungeon like game mode where you can't use any spells and you have to clear everything not just the buildings. Since there is no entry limit per day or any cool down i can give it a try whenever i feel like it.
Hero Selection: Commodora

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 2:07:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

the best change in my opinion is "BAZAAR".  Why?  because now almost all my favorite heroes are in bazaars at very cheap prices I can have my dream officer.  thank you

Signature
what's new maintenance?
Posted on 7/24/19 2:15:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The best change in game is the good f2p events that come 2 times a week in game and get the better rewards at lava and infernal, this new rewards and events deal that much f2players still continue their playing and dont leave the game. thank you igg
My chosen hero is cosmo + Dove keeper skin

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 3:11:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

for me the  best change got to be buildings skins, given the  buildings a much needed make over and increase stats. Although the starts increased could really use a Boost, it is good to know igg pays attention. (new spells would reall be awesome.)

Signature
For The People.!
Posted on 7/24/19 3:21:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The best change of the year in castle clash would be raising talent level from 8 to 9, new blitz gauntlet mode and the new heroes, skills, insignias!

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 3:21:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Ln
Posted on 7/24/19 3:24:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Honestly I think Destiny was the best add along with blitz being another good one however on the  other hand taking away artifacts was a bad move we lost our constant effects from artifacts and they made a huge difference since they didn't have to build energy to activate

Signature
Zegamobeatle
Posted on 7/24/19 3:32:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi. Back when I started playing castle clash in 2015 I loved when I got a new hero but enevilebly disappointed when I found that their health was quite low and they would die relatively quickly. However now with incsricibing and destiny both in the game  I've found my heros have become better and stronger. Another change I've enjoyed is was you changes the add of guild wars that while back
I also appreciate the amount of heros you add into the game in a short amount of time . If 1 was to guess you have added around 40 heros since I started playing castle clash.

Thank you I appreciate your time to read this.

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 3:33:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The introduction of skins on building skin is the best change imo.
Because dove with doom baloon is a nightmare to high end base. Even lesser might players can 3 star the full upgraded base. The building skin actually slows down the process and prevent 3 star.

Signature