Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 98051

Total:#99

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] The best Change of the year

Hot Topics [Copy link] 98/13451 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 7/24/19 3:40:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

I would say the best addition would be Destiny. I would say this because it allows us to really boost are heroes to the next level with the 3 extra skill levels.

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 3:42:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 4:36:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello Castle Clash,
   First and foremost I would like to start on Happy 6th year castle clash !! So far the best changes and update in castle clash are Alliance territory expansion, which is a good update for the game new field of view for the players. Who don't like a wide field of view if your base. I think anyone like its. Another one is putting another color and spices to your game by adding skins not only on the heroes but also skin for the buildings and stuff it's add more new look of your base. I would like also to mention how easy now to get OP heroes compared from the last few years I saw many improvements getting good stuff for free than buying and spending too much. I'll also conclude you have a tons of good and cheaper value packs to buy than before. And now you can get many good stuff buy spending less. I also like the event like the pirate thing which is great for us f2p players.

Now it's more easier to level up and buff your heroes with the destiny and removing the artifact. And too much stuff to conclude and for the last is the Warden which is really helpful to gain more power to the hero that have the same attributea of the warden.

So far this the most best and biggest changes update im the game that we our currently playing with and we hope so that we can have more free to play event so that we can level up fast and gain more might.

Power for you castle clash!!

Signature
Gwapo Ako!
Posted on 7/24/19 4:49:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hero of Choice : mahatma
The best change this year in my opinion is that there are many free events, such as pirate booty, hero collector, floating isle, spinner coupon, catch a prize, clasher days. These events really helped build my account. I hope this will be maintained and the prize will be increased. Thank you IGG

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 5:06:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Happy 6th anniversary Castle clash. I guess wardens are the most exciting features of the game this year. Why ? Because it add another element of the game which give us something to consider rather than the new release heroes. With proper combination of the team, it may add boost to defeat newly released heroes i the game. Cosmo for me please. Thank you FirstLady and more power!

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 5:52:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In my opinion, the most important thing that happened to you was the game Hero dove keeper and lazulix. It's really fun for the Harrow player in the war and it's really enjoyable.
Ripper+skin

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 5:53:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The best change that came in (july2018-2019) is the rewards from team here be monsters. I mean winning a already converted crest is the boomeven better deferent levels on them. So that is my best change of the year

Signature
D,m
Posted on 7/24/19 6:28:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In my opinion best things that happen from July 2018 to July 2019 are, at tie, the addition of wardens as well as the addition of hero Trial Hard difficulty and improvement of team dungeon and team Here be Monsters rewards, because is a great way for f2p players to grow fast and because it makes the game more interesting
Hero Selection: Rosaleen

Signature
Hello, my name is Andrei, im from Romania, currently i have 401k might, i play this game since October 2013 and i love this game
Posted on 7/24/19 6:47:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 6:54:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think Wardens are best change.
Because it reduced the volume and number of change required by the heros and made the game easier.

Signature