Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 98051

Total:#99

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] The best Change of the year

Hot Topics [Copy link] 98/13453 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 7/25/19 4:21:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

I believe the best change of the year is to give more good stuff to free to play players.

I might be a "little bit" biased since I am f2p but I think the non paying players are big part of the community and it's nice to see they finally can get some of the best stuff in this game.

My hero of choice is Skeletica.

Signature
Cheap 0.99USD p2p who likes to think of himself as f2p :D
Posted on 7/25/19 4:55:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For my opinion, The Best change of the year is the lazulix hero update, Because of this hero make me surprise and try to play every day to get one.
I state my heroe of choice is Lazulix

Signature
Posted on 7/25/19 7:01:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Best change of the year is breakthrough levels
As it really helps you to make your favourite heroes even stronger :)
Hero of my choice will be rosaleen

Signature
Jk 
Posted on 7/25/19 1:30:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The best change this year I would say warden system. It's been more than a year since I have been playing this game and in earlier days every hero used to have their artificats. So even the weaker hero would used to survive against a stronger one if they had the right artificat. But in warden system u have a set of heroes for different warden so some are strong against other and some are weak. You need to play with the difference of warden system which can counter and with which you can kill their heroes. Also I like the changes with the anniversary days login, gifts and bonuses which you guys offer every month which is a great help for free to play players and even low lay to play players to get some heroes their skins and other good rewards. Adding up events like floating isle and blitz gauntlet is very good as it gives good rewards to players and keeps the players interested in game. As a gamer I would say playing same game with no changes would reduce the interest in that game so thank you for these changes which I think keeps the players motivated and continue enjoying the game. Keep clashing!! Hero of my choice would be ripper with the skin "groundbreaker". Thank You...

Signature
exodusexo
Posted on 7/25/19 3:20:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is great that you remove Artifacts and activate Warden system. It is great becouse that change a game a lot. Hero of my choise is Skeletica

Signature
Posted on 7/25/19 5:01:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

WOW!
Over the years we have seen CC change in a variety of different ways. New game modes, heroes, talents, events and simple but appreciated adjustments to completely game changing surprises. All for which I am grateful are in a game that has become such a part of my daily routine. 

This year gave us a lot of goodness. A free talent refresh every 24h, Sacret Light and Unholy Pact (yea that changed it up), Lazulix (the rollable dragon some say) and much more. And with good, sometimes comes a little bad. So did the community see a shift in purchasable items, that did not really correlate well with the in-game environment anymore. There is nothing wrong with items being purchasable, but even the highest P2P/P2W players noticed the game got out of balance. So here I get to my best change of the year. 

The community spoke. And we all came to see these past few months, that indeed IGG heard our voices and responded. Each update they are taking an old game-mode under the loop, and revisiting their rewards and conditions. For this, for their effort, I am both grateful and proud. Therefore that is for me the best change of the year. 

IGG, keep it up, you are doing great! 
Hero Selection: Skelectica

Signature
Greedy grinder of F2P events
*Not desperately rolling for Anubis anymore*
Ingame: Nohamburger
Might: ~260k
Playing Since: 2017-05-02
Guild: Leosaxum on IOS
Posted on 7/25/19 5:30:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think Breakthrough was the best addition of the year. It allowed maxed out heroes to have increased power, players near the endgame to be able to have farther to go, and it gave some older.heroes a chance to shine.

Hero of choice:Dove keeper

Signature
I am F2P. Don't judge me
Posted on 7/25/19 11:58:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The best update over the last year has to be to lost realm and the introduction of the boss. The rewards have been getting better but still need to improve. Overall my favorite game mode is still lost battlefield and heroes trials. My suggestion is to to keep upgrading the rewards for playing the game.

Signature
Man of steel
Posted on 7/26/19 3:02:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I felt so great this year because of the castle clash change. games with more special features have a lot of gifts for players. The game also has many generals and costumes. I really like cosmo. Thank castle clash for bringing us joy

Signature
Good
Posted on 7/26/19 4:04:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Kiera