Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 98051

Total:#99

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] The best Change of the year

Hot Topics [Copy link] 98/13454 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 7/26/19 6:09:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

Hi. Back when I started playing castle clash in 2015 I loved when I got a new hero but enevilebly disappointed when I found that their health was quite low and they would die relatively quickly. However now with incsricibing and destiny both in the game  I've found my heros have become better and stronger. Another change I've enjoyed is was you changes the add of guild wars that while back
I also appreciate the amount of heros you add into the game in a short amount of time . If 1 was to guess you have added around 40 heros since I started playing castle clash.

Thank you I appreciate your time to read this.
The hero I would like is anubis

Signature
Posted on 7/26/19 9:15:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello.
Thank you Anything
This game is perfect now

I think Blitz Gauntlet is best part of the game

My favorite hero is lazulix

Thanks Agine

Signature
Posted on 7/26/19 12:55:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The best change in the castle clash is, in my opinion, the introduction of Destiny. The reason why I think so is that by introducing it a lot of new things like Karmic Rock, 11,12,13 lvl hero skill.

If I were in the first 3 places on the list I would like to get the hero: Rosallen and her skin - Black Thorns

Signature
Cao ja sam Mustaj
Posted on 7/26/19 1:08:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think that the best change of the year was the option to customize our heroes deployement order. Before that update, we had to let our 5 revitalise cupid to lvl 199 to make sure he would be placed after everyone, but now we can decide who will be first and who will be the last to be deployed. That change was asked by many people since very long time and we finally got it !!
If I win, I'd choose Ripper, just because he's stronger than marauder.

Signature
Posted on 7/26/19 1:32:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

5 years of playing. Past years updates aren't helping Free to Play Players like me. Most of all events are meant for those who buy GEMS using Money. In that moment "WE, f2p players are getting behind " and 5 years of playing behinded by 1 month Pay to Play player? It's kind'a confusing you know it hurts a little bit just because money can conquer your Satisfaction over Gaming Experience. Until you help us "F2P" and seeing our worth. This years really have  an Nice Update especially to our Dear F2P like Float Isle , Balloons, gifts events , Pirate booty and Hero Collector especially spending Hb for castle clash V*2. In balloon event which i collected many heroes and building Skins which is Great!. In Insignias events probability and Hero Rollings are getting Nice. New added Talents and Insignias are nice too. Many Game Modes are change which is very nice especially in Game mode Rewards. Event Pets are Reachable through Events. BUT still kinda little Disappoint of DtoW (DragonToWin) you know i can't really defend my base in DRAGONS (event Heroes) and in Arena also especially Guild wars. But still this game teach us how to get rid Risky times by setting your own idea in how to improve your base. This game still fullfill the excitement esp. In new Heroes Concept. Wishing for more Heroes with Great Story, Game Modes, Events and You should also Upgrade towers that can Harm Heroes not just an Design its 2019 but the tower damage is just a tickle. MORE UPDATE GODBLESS DEVELOPERS

Signature
Posted on 7/26/19 2:09:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Posted on 7/26/19 2:14:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Posted on 7/27/19 2:22:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The best change of the year is the Wardens, because it made different factions and made a significant strategies that change the way of the game.
Hero Selection: Cosmo

Signature
A true Hero never stops overcoming misfortunes in life!!
Posted on 7/27/19 2:08:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Destiny system was the best thing introduced this year. A lot of options to make our heroes stronger.

Hero of  choice: Cosmo

Thanks for the event

Signature
Posted on 7/27/19 2:41:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Breaktrough levels

Because its a good way to ugrade my best heroes even better and I have to many level 200 heroes.

Arctica

Signature