Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 98051

Total:#99

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] The best Change of the year

Hot Topics [Copy link] 98/13456 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 7/28/19 10:18:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

New skins and hero are amazing as well as new gamemode

Signature
Posted on 7/29/19 3:37:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Destiny is the Best new Thing. I game mode that requires to have not just the Best hero. But All heros. And it give You the oppertunities to Explorer lv 10+ skill
I would like rosalee and her skin.

Signature
Hurtig som en ninja !
Posted on 7/29/19 8:42:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My best change so far is the implementation of Discount Store.
As a free to play player you don't have the option to buy insignias or other equivalent resources through gems. You have to spend some money to get them. But with the introduction of Discount store you're able to buy these with gems. What's more, you also the chance to get them on 90% off. I've liked the event since the day it came out(Best event ever). Got a lot of useful resources too.
Hero choice - Ripper

Signature
BLΛƆKPIИK
Posted on 7/29/19 9:32:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I see the change of the castle clash as later as expressing the attractiveness and diversity, all players themselves must accumulate more experience to complete themselves. choosing my favorite general is RIPPER general, he can lock the target when he launches a public attack, but none of the generals can do it like him

Signature
spall
Posted on 7/30/19 7:03:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I love this new events particularly floating isle, Catch a prize, Blitz tournament and I don't like the feature warden and if I win this event I want a Cosmo. Hope I will win

Signature
Siva
Posted on 7/30/19 11:05:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's great to play with this game

Signature
Posted on 7/30/19 1:03:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

First of all, a great BIG THANKS to IGG and its developers for keeping this game going, challenging and fun for 6 years. ;) looking forward to more sizzling additions in the near future. *3cheers-for-IGG* lol

So, you ask, "what do you think is the best change of the year?" Uhm, for me that's a no brainer..lol. Break-through levels!! :woot:

Besides the heavy costs of resources needed to max these out (perhaps we need more giveaways or increased Bazaar packs - just a suggestion), the added HP & ATK brought by this new system pretty much makes even weak heroes "OP". Oh and turns already OP heroes into miniature demi-gods...lol. :D It just makes the game all that much fun, and gives a lot of clashers more to do in the game beyond double evo'ing. 

My hero of choice, is Ripper. I'm sorta struggling to get him, and he is OP in defense. ;)

Thanks again guys.
Special mention to the FirstLady of Castle Clash, lol, for being consistent & persistent. 

Cheers,
tQ!

Signature
tQ!
Guild: Iron-will {Top 80}
Recruiting Warriors: 150k - 850k Might
LINE: talib.qweli (ID)
Fun. Friendship. Fame.
Posted on 7/30/19 11:14:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi to who may concern
I love your art at all heroes are very figurative and I like them .New skins are so much better.about wardens its hard to understanding.I prefer occultist and it's skin

Signature
Old player
Posted on 7/30/19 11:58:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think I like the additions to the Guild Turf most. With the Turf Watch to get the daily reward to buy things I need at the Guild Shop and stage clear rewards for some nice things to level up, especially for low level and ftp players. The Sentinel Altar keeps the guild on guard and come together to decide which sentinel to level up. This is one additional feature to make a guild stay relevant and together.

If selected, my hero of choice would be Cosmo please.

And thank you mods for bringing this contest to the players.

Signature
Posted on 7/31/19 1:00:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks to its they added some f2p that make me stronger and better. The main thing like is Pirates booty. Because of it I got lot of games lot of talents lots of red and blue crystals. And now I have 80% of heroes in game each of them are double evolved. Next one is lost realm. The main change I like is they added boss which give insignia. Also each time defeat the demon we get insignia which contain revitazil. Blitz gauntlet give me lots of rewards. Most likely thing is floating island I got 40 castle chest 5&6 3 times. Overall I love it.
I want skeletica dragon with skin.
Thanks

Signature
DLA