Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 13    Total Posts: 96635

Total:#40

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Castle Clash's Blessings & Hope

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 39/3225 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 12/1/19 2:32:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Introduction: Thanksgiving is a time for sharing with our friends and loved ones our heartfelt thanks for the many blessings throughout the year and our hopes for the year to come. Our celebration is not over here at Castle Clash so join us at our banquet table and add your blessing and hopes for Castle Clash:

Event Details:
Write a brief statement of what you are thankful for in Castle Clash this year. This could a change to a game mode, a great event or a special guildmate that helped you along in your Clashing journey, as well as what you hope to see in the coming year.

How to participate:
*Fill in your gaming information in required spaces in the event template
**Check your info carefully, missing or incorrect submission will result in forfeiture of prizes**
*Post your Castle Clash Blessing from the current year and hopes for the year to come.
*Post your Hero Selection
*Enter & Done!

Reward:
5 players: Hero of Choice + *50 Skin Scraps
Excluding [Rambard, Jumbear, Queen Wasp, Hotshot, Bloody Mary, Zephyrica, Lavanica, Skelectica, Demogorgon, Mino, Spirit Mage & Destroyer] 
800 gems Randomly Awarded [Total number of prizes based on valid entries]

Event Duration:
December 2nd - December 8th - 23:59 Server Time (GMT-5)

Event Host(s): (FirstLady + Cichociemiak)

Rules:
1. You can NOT edit your post - pm a moderator for editing assistance
2. One Entry Per Account/IP Address/DNS Network
3. No Questions / Conversations in the thread use Event Q&A Thread ---> LINK
4. Submission must be original content, no copies of content from other entries or forum.
5. Missing or incorrect information will result in forfeiture of prizes.
*Check your gaming info carefully and pm a host for posting issues before you disqualify yourself*
6. Winners will be based on Admin / Moderator's vote 
7. IGG reserves the right of final interpretation of the event rules and rewards and usage of all submission.

Rewards will be received in 7-10 business days after event results announcement.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 12/3/19 1:56:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

This year was a great Castle Clash year with a lot of cool things going on.I appreciate my guild TormentedFury the most with all the great players like =Bubba= helping me to improve my english during my exchange year to the US.

Signature
Posted on 12/3/19 2:31:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well this year was so much changes in cc with respect to upgraded rewards and introduction of game modes and heroes. All changes are the Worth step towards the betterment of gaming environment and fun. However if I had to select the most tempting thing to which I'm thankful to cc is the INTRODUCTION OF LOSTLAND and it's rewards are so much precious as they contained official event heroes soulstones like Skelly, landwalker and Bloody Mary. This makes me deeply touched because an F2p or small p2p now can happily grind themselves to get something worth.
In the coming year I would like to get some other doors for grabbing precious resources in a better quantity like igniting zenith Apex and karmiks because now these things are kind of necessity to keep up not with competency but in game survival as well. Least but not last I would like to see more game modes.
Thanks CC for all your love and fun you provided in the magnificent way!!!
May you flourish and expand with betterment upgrade by upgrade!!!

Hero I want to get badly now is OCCULTIST :)

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!
Posted on 12/3/19 3:14:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am thankful for the amazing new game mode blitz gauntlet because the rewards it gives are in my opinion the best in the game. Another thing I am extremely thankful for is this forum and it very knowledgeable and helpful mods and members who have helped me in ways I would have never imagined. Somethings I hope to see coming in the next year of castle clash are updated rewards to older game modes(arena, lbf, etc.).  The hero of my choice would be Cosmo and the skin I would want is dove keepers dark huntress skin.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 700K
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: TRENCH
Ive converted to the dark side. May all you remaining f2p have the same luck I did when I was f2p!
Posted on 12/3/19 4:06:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you igg for the great updates this year some were really great such as last month's update, the realise of jumbear. Also Thank you for changing the game mode rewards over the month, such as: Guild war Forest feud. expedition.

Next year im hoping to see more great updates and more changes to the game modes and ofcourse many more great updates. Keep it up IGG.

Hero of choice: artica

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.63mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
Posted on 12/3/19 7:54:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Posted on 12/3/19 9:37:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It was a great year because i won many heroes that helped me in battles like ripper , svallin and the other strong heroes that didn't happen at the year before it i was so weak for about 5 years btw i'm playing castle clash and IGG Games for along years but this year is different you guys worked on increasing drop rates of every thing that made me rich in game and i can play game and feel interesting if im F2P player i hope the next year be very good like 2019 and i hope you guys be at the first as always ❤️❤️
The hero that i want is : Rosaleen and its skin

Signature
Posted on 12/3/19 1:02:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here here...to all you lovely people...boys girls and rainbow warriors.
I wish you all the love and luck you can master
Add loads of enjoyable playing time
And epic 3 purple rolling sessions

Choice for myself: lazulix please Skin too

Thx for organising and dont forget to order some luck and good stuff for yourself !
Cheeriooooos

Signature
Posted on 12/3/19 8:45:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Its been 5 years now since the day i started playing Castle Clash I see more Improvements, as it continue getting more exciting and fun to play. I did'nt expect that I would come this far, I really enjoy and fall in love in the game. I play everyday, do all the quest and events, I play it as part of my life and i really appreciate all the good memories I share with my guild mates, and with all the players.
           I love to see more like Guild wars and Fortress feud event where guild mates build new strategies share their thoughts and ideas in the future.
           The Game changes everything in life. My clashing journey has not yet over more years to come and I will play and continue sharing, supporting all of You guys "Castle Clash is my Family" Happy Thanksgiving.

God bless You All. :-)

Hero Of Choice: Rosaleen

Signature
Agent_XD_(Mac)

Proud To be Me

Smile :-)
Posted on 12/4/19 6:11:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am thankful for the new game modes and game adjustments in the game. For the year to come I would love to see more improvements to the game modes and more features that would make the game more challenging and fun to play against others.

The hero of my choice roseleen

Signature
winsbert hazlewood