Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 97129

Total:#30

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Our Silent Warriors

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 29/3105 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 5/11/20 5:37:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

My mum is important for me because without her I wouldn't be in this world, beautiful if we know where to focus on. She gave me a brilliant education and she always care for me. I love my mum and I wish her a Happy Mother's Day!

Things that makes mom special:
1) She cooks for me, my sister and dad. I am always pleased with this because I am very picky with food (I eat very few things) and I don't like the smell of most of raw food, so thanks a lot!
2) She does everything related to the house (she cleans the house, washes clothes, goes to the supermarket, etc). I also help her when I have free time (I am in third year of university and is really hard to find free time!) and I know that she really does a big effort. Working at house for the family is not paid, but that doesn't mean is not necessary or hard! I admire her for doing this!
3) She buys me what I want. I don't earn lot of money being a student, only what my parents give me every week. The adventage is that I don't need it at the moment, because if I need to celebrate my birthday with the friends or I need anything (clothes, shoes, books) normally she pays them or half of the price. She really cares for me!

Thanks again mum for making the decision 21 years ago of having me. I am very happy with my life ( right now, because my past was hard as they bullied me, but she was always there to protect me) and I wish the day we have to say goodbye never comes.
I love you!

Signature
Honesty is the best policy.
Don´t lie!
Posted on 5/12/20 2:06:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Sacrifice and hard work
2. Helping tendency
3. Unconditional love.

We were poor family 25 years ago since my father was addicted to drinks. My mom sacrificed her life for us and took care us very well. She struggled a lot on our young stage and she overcame all the hazards with the courage and hard work. And she never hesitated to help others even though we didn't have much to help. 

Now we are in good status but the sacrifice she made for us her in early stage is irreplaceable. Now i am in good position in society its because of her love, sacrifice, patience.

Love you mom.

Signature
Posted on 5/12/20 2:26:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Supports me through the good and bad times.
 2. Mom is great with her common sense.
 3. She's a survivor and a great example to everyone around her.

My mom is special in so many ways. She is full of love, an excellent mom and grandmother, and the true light of my life.

Signature
Posted on 5/12/20 8:59:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My mom is special to me because 1- she puts me before herself with everything and is dedicated to me.
2-I make mistakes but my mom always takes my side.
3- She always know my secret things without telling her

Signature
Posted on 5/12/20 11:28:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1.My Dear Mom,helps me out with my daily needs like -doing laundry,helps me clean my room and so many other tasks.                                                                                          
2.She is the one who cares about my health,my studies,fitness and many more.                   
3.My Mom do all the shopping of my clothes.                                                                                  
 "The most special thing about my beloved Mom is that she is the only one who get stressed more than me when i get physically or mentally ill;she always helps me out with my college stress"#LOVE YOU MOM.

Signature
faiz
Posted on 5/13/20 5:03:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. She always think about me first before herself
2. She is my one and only mom
3. She is a good mother

Signature
Posted on 5/13/20 4:10:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1-She cooks for the entire family.
2-She supports me emotionally and financially.
3-She is great at cooking.
She's special to me because she is always smiling and it makes me feel safe.

Signature
Posted on 5/13/20 5:13:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. She's the best cook
2. She always prepare our things in school
3. She always there to help us

Signature
Posted on 5/13/20 6:00:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. She is my first love
2. She does her best to get whatever I need or ask for
3. She encourages me to do my best and recognizes my hard work.
My mother is special because she really loves and cares about her children’s well-being before anything on earth

Signature
Posted on 5/13/20 9:11:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1: always advice me to clean yourself from bacteria
2: she always mad because she loves me so much
3: wanted to see me win the life

Signature