Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 4    Total Posts: 96985

Total:#24

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] '2020 Pandemic

Hot Topics [Copy link] 23/2869 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 5/14/20 8:11:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Introductions:  
Everyone has been affected by the Covid19 Pandemic, life for many changed drastically literally overnight, so we thought that by sharing our experiences we could potentially help others to overcome the negative impact.  After all sharing is care.

Event Details:
We are asking members to share their coping tactics by answering [3] simple questions:

Questions:
1. What are your daily activities?
2. What do you miss most?
3. What's the first thing you are going to do after the quarantine?

How To Participate:
1. Briefly answer the [3] following questions:
2.*Check your info carefully, missing or incorrect submission will result in forfeiture of prizes*
3~ Enter & Done!

Event Duration:
May 26th - June 3rd - 23:59 Server Time (GMT-5)

Prizes:

***Top prizes will be randomly selected from all valid entries*** 
Top 3  = 2,000 Gems + Pet Essence * 200
800 Gems Randomly Awarded - Total awards will be based on number of valid entries

Event Host: (FirstLady + Cichociemiak)

Rules:
1. You can NOT edit your post
2. One Entry Per Account/IP Address/DNS Network
3. No Questions / Conversations in the thread use Event Q&A Thread ---> LINK
4. Submission must be original content, no copies of content from other entries or forum.
5. Missing or incorrect information will result in forfeiture of prizes.
*Check your gaming info carefully and pm a host for posting issues before you disqualify yourself*
6. Winners will be based on Admin / Moderator's vote 
7. IGG reserves the right of final interpretation of the event rules and rewards and usage of all submission.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 5/26/20 2:46:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

1. My daily activities include mainly cc watching movies listening songs trying new recipe homeworkout and all day passes smoothly
2. I'm fond of having party with friends so I'm missing them a lot.
3. Obviously this question is more or less related to second one so I'm gonna see my friends and close ones.

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!
Posted on 5/26/20 9:32:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Questions:

Answers:
1. My daily activities are eat sleep work hehe I have a work on a BPO company and I work at night so I mostly sleeping at daylight
2. I miss going outside especially going to the grocery store to see my crush she was a cashier there
3. First I'm going to the church then after that I will go to Jollibee hahaha

Signature
Posted on 5/26/20 10:03:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1-Mostly play castle clash it's very fun to pass time I also play other games to pass more time
2-Riding my bike in the park.I can't wait for this to be over so I can do that once again.
3-ride my bike once again And take walks in the park from time to time :)
thanks for reading! Good luck everyone and stay safe!
PS:have a good day/night!

Signature
Server:Amazon&android
Might:310k+ 
Guild:sundown
I'm a turkey that works well with oof turkey, I'm F2P and have gotten very far, thanks to all my great friends being there for me :)

Android:
Might:22k
Guild:none
Posted on 5/26/20 11:21:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Work from home, play castle clash, eat & sleep.
2. Having lunch or dinner at restaurant with friends or family.
3. Have a good & nice meal at restaurant that still around after covid19 is ease out.

Signature
Posted on 5/27/20 12:27:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Benster12 said:

I’ll be honest here since lockdown has started my daily routine has been veryyyy busy “enter sarcasm here” been sleeping, playing caste clash all day, watching Netflix with family, and sleeping again, don’t judge.

Honestly you don’t really notice it until a pandemic like this has happened but honestly I miss just hanging out with friends, having a laugh together and just chatting I wanna be able to go outside with them and go to the park play some football and also going to the cinemas!

If this isn’t everyones answer I’ll be very disappointed with you all! But the first thing I’m doing after the quarantine is getting a HAIRCUT ! I gone from getting short back and side to looking like John Travolta from Pulp Fiction so yeah first thing I’m doing is getting a haircut !.

5/27/20 1:17:02 PM 
[Edited by FirstLady]

Signature
Posted on 5/27/20 1:02:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1 My activities are pretty basic atm. Working from home and taking care of wife and kids who dont need to go to school. All in all we re doing pretty good. Its kinda nice to spend much time together.
2 Not really missing something but when i go out the house i do get annoyed with the nervous atmosphere in the streets, store etc. People got way to itchy. Relaxed and laid back thats what i miss most.
3 Visiting my brother and his family. We can only create a few bubbles of people we meet so at the moment i cant visit him. Now after some months that becomes very hard. A big hug is what i want to give him. Skype aint the same you know. Luckily i can visit my parents since 2 weeks.

Thx for organising and i hope you are all safe and sound. Keep it cool too. Make the best out of it.
Cheers

Signature
Posted on 5/27/20 5:19:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. What are your daily activities? Live healthy, eat healthy foods, get enough sleep, exercise regularly and practice good hygiene. I also work from home.
2. What do you miss most? Going out with friends
3. What's the first thing you are going to do after the quarantine? Going to the beach!

Signature
Posted on 5/27/20 1:20:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Answer1 :I have uninstalled the game 3 years ago but now i have reinstalled it and bosted my might by 130k within 3 weeks .i play this game nearly 5 to 6 hours daily . Apart from that just sleeping and eating too much.

Answer 2: i got bored in quarantine ..i miss my friends and my gf the most...even though i talk to them on regular basis but it is hard.

Answer 3: first i will go to the Domino's and have a cheese burst veg extravaganza pizza ...it has been a long time, i even forgot the taste

Signature
Posted on 5/27/20 5:07:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. My daily activities are working from home, iam work in front of computer about -6 hour a day.
2. What i miss are meet with all my friend and doing sport activities together like we usually do before like soccer and volley ball
3. When this over  i want to go to the beach with all my family, enjoy the sun and the air, oh God i miss that.

Signature