Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 4    Total Posts: 96985

Total:#24

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] '2020 Pandemic

Hot Topics [Copy link] 23/2869 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 6/1/20 5:16:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

1) My daily activities are studying and doing homework (I have more than before, but luckily this term is finishing and I will enjoy summer holidays), watching tv (at morning with breakfast, at lunch and at night), playing videogames (Castle Clash, Lords Mobile, Clash of Clans, Archero, Brawl Stars) and chatting (mostly in WeGamers), streaming on Twitch with my friends and grilfriend (League of Legends) and reading a lot (I am studying Spanish Language and Literature, so yeah I have to read a lot haha, but I love it, that is why I chose this career).

2) I miss meeting my friends. I only have 2 friends, but I miss them a lot. On the weekends I used to walk with my friend while we talk about life (mostly videogames). My other friend lives a bit far, but I miss meeting her too from time to time and daily at university. I hope we can meet soon, because I really miss them. I play with them League of Legends 1h30/2h daily, but is not the same than seeing each other face to face.

3) The first thing will be going for a walk alone. I have been at home more than 2 months and I need to walk outside and breathe pure air (as much as my mask allows me). After that I will meet my friends too and we will play together. As I only have 2, there are not risks of spreading the virus because none of us had it or had any connection with an infected person.

I hope all you are safe. Together we can win anything in this life!

Signature
Honesty is the best policy.
Don´t lie!
Posted on 6/1/20 1:45:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Currently doing some college stuff, also including clashing on CC

Signature
Lets make CC great again!

Android Server

F2P players club - former heavy P2P n retired on Arena

PM to join Legendary F2P Players groupchat, Line id : clasher_indonesia
Posted on 6/1/20 11:59:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. My daily activities are eating food, sleeping, playing games, watching television, helping my mother and reading books.
2. I miss my friends most. Because now we can't play together cricket in the campus. We can't eat together.
3. The first thing i am going to do after the quarantine is to go outside from home and make a deep breath. I will go to my friends home and go to my varsity.

Signature
Mazharul
Posted on 6/3/20 12:43:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1.my daily activities include playing few games.i am working on creating few Android apps...mng and evg watching few channels especially news
2. I am missing the park and all my friends and I am unable to eat my favorites from outside..shop..and many other things.
3 after attaining freedom...from the deadly disease...like to hit the road for the fresh air and also return to daily routine.and visit the friends.etc

Signature
sindurpraband