Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 98248

Total:#20

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Mother of Castle Clash

Close [Copy link] 19/6031 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 5/8/21 2:41:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Greetings Clashers;

Introduction: Mother's Day is a globally celebrated event and yet here in Castle Clash we have characters that represent famed mythological creatures, holidays and even gods, but no one that truly embodies the spirit of Mother's day.  Today we are asking you to nominate the mother of Castle Clash.

Event Details: Post your choice of who would be best suited for the title "Mother of Castle Clash" and give a brief description of why you choose this character.

How To Participate:
1~Post your gaming information in the required sections of the post
*Check your info carefully, missing or incorrect submission will result in forfeiture of prizes*
2~ Post your "Mother of Castle Clash" choice and a brief description of why.
3~Post your hero & Insignia Choice
4~Enter & Done!

Event Duration:
May 12th - May 19th - 23:59 Server Time (GMT-5)

Prizes:
2 Lucky player to receive - Hero of Choice + Skin + Lvl 5 Zero or Lvl 5 Victory Insignia*1
***Excluding: Catty Spirit, Searing Slayer, Primeval Golem, Despotic Maestro, Cosmic Pugilist, Merksha, Vermilica, Dynamica, Spirit Mage, Minotaur, Destroyer***
1,500 Gems Randomly Awarded - total awards will be based on number of valid entries
Winners will be selected by Mod / Admin teams **Prizes maybe adjusted based on participation**

Event Host(s): (FirstLady + Cichociemiak)

Rules:
1. You can NOT edit your post

2. One Entry Per Account/IP Address/DNS Network
3. No Questions / Conversations in the thread use Event Q&A Thread ---> LINK

4. Submission must be original content, no copies of content from other entries or forum.
5. Missing or incorrect information will result in forfeiture of prizes.
*Check your gaming info carefully and pm a host for posting issues before you disqualify yourself*
6. Winners will be based on Admin / Moderator's vote 
7. IGG reserves the right of final interpretation of the event rules and rewards and usage of all submission.

Rewards will be received in 7-10 business days after event results announcement.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 5/11/21 8:45:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

Hero: Trixie treat
Reason: for me it looks like a mother who gave born to pumpkins that fight with her

Signature
Posted on 5/12/21 2:11:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

ANGEL!!!
Undoubtedly a mother is no lesser than an Angel!
She's life giving caring protective and always remain helpful to their kids no matter what their age.
I chosen Angel coz she's one of the oldest, beautiful and her healing skill just match with mother's nature.
ANGEL must be mother of cc!!!!!

My chosen hero is Demogorgon
And insignia is victory

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS!!!

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!
Posted on 5/12/21 2:28:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Answer: mother of castle clash is probably Valiant Saintess because she is the most beautiful hero and besides destroying her enemies she help other heroes in the game to find a purpose in life.

My hero of choice is: Inquisitess

Signature
Posted on 5/12/21 3:09:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The ``Mother of Castle Clash´´ is Athene. The reasons are:
1) She is a woman who fights to bring peace and glory to Narcia. She is in the Celestial Peak with the saints and good heroes. - She represents the pure heart of a mother.
2) She protects her friends from evil forces (that is why she has a strong gold armor) - She represents the love and protection of a mum.
3) She has a crown because she is very important and give valor to her friends. - She represents the leadership of a mother.
4) Her skill ``Light´s Rite´´ deals damage to the enemies, but also increases the ATK SPD of friendly heroes and give them energy. - She represents the motivation and energy of a mum.

Thanks for creating this event, Happy Mother´s Day!

Rewards:
Hero: Rune Master
Skin: ``Cyberscale- X´´ (Dynamika). If it has to be the same hero with its skin, then ``Cursed Imp´´ (Rune Master).
Insignia: Victory.

Signature
Posted on 5/12/21 4:15:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1-I choose dove keeper as mother of castle clash because she is very strong and still very useful and she spread love everywhere.
2-Zypherica with nightmare

Signature
Survival Arena
Posted on 5/12/21 5:53:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dove Keeper is mother of Castle Clash as she bring love to everyone!
Hero & insignia choice: Lady Weldcore, zero in.

Signature
Posted on 5/12/21 9:18:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The mother of castle clash in my opinion would be dove keeper. The reason I say this is because in the wild the main rule is survival of the fittest, so a mother must be strong to survive in a jungle full of dynamicas, and dove keeper without a doubt has survived the introduction of crazy damage cap breaking heros like dyna, massacre etc. Another reason I say dove keeper should be the mother of cc is because she was the first damage cap hero introduced in the game and is the literal mother of dmg cap heros like zepherica, lavanica, and the one and only dynamica. The Hero I would want is inquisitess, her skin wild hunter, and level 5 zero in insignia.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 2.2 Mil
CC IGN: MineCon12
Guild: BlackSkies
Android T2P going on 8 years strong. Quest to get Maxed BT 35 Dynamica status: Complete.
Posted on 5/12/21 11:31:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

There is a lot of heroes in this game look like mother but I choose Dove Keeper as the mother of Castle Clash. Mother is a very strong character in our life. Also Dove Keeper is very strong hero in the game. And She is a F2P hero. So She helps F2P players like a mother. My favourite F2P hero is Dove Keeper and she is the my first evolved hero. Still I use her as a my main hero and Dove Keeper helps me like a mother to win some battles in Castle Clash game.
Hero - Minotaur & Skin
Insignia - Zero In

Signature