-----------------------------------------
Platform: Windows
Guild: Wald
Might: 189K

-----------------------------------------
Posted on 6/21/17 1:02:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Castle Clash is my favorite game. I play it everyday and enjoy it. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
Posted on 6/21/17 1:34:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Need smoke and coffee for playing castle clash

Signature
Don't follow me...
or you will get Banned
Posted on 6/27/17 12:15:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

People just dont get it do they. If they really were saying thankyou for playing then they would have a range of double value packs n not just the one at 50usd.
I for one will not be spending that amount of money.

Signature
Posted on 6/27/17 1:12:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ивлвиио

Signature
Hub
Posted on 6/27/17 2:01:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 6/28/17 12:28:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Miss

Signature
Posted on 6/28/17 12:29:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

pijushmondol01@gmail.com

Signature
Posted on 7/4/17 4:06:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This Wonder Pack is well For the people Who Pay the well In the Game...and also Who play in the game

Signature
Pumpkin Dude
Posted on 7/4/17 7:15:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, I have an idea about a new game event and a new game mode.

Would work so could insert in the heroes a kind of amulet each amulet would give a greater power in the effect of the power for example the mountaineer he would activate his skill and the effect of the fire would increase the same thing with all the heroes of the damage in area as upasse the amulets

Example of the amulet could be a bright transparent wing only a hero could have the amulet and would be optional the choice

Battle Event

Could add a tower in a new map and in that tower each member of the guild could launch a hero the guild member could unite with 10 more allies of the same guild and all would attack the tower to another guild would have to defend it would happen simultaneously after dying Pro hero return takes about 15 min giving time to enter the other members of the guild each player can die twice using any hero can insert a tower in the defense of your area use your best strategy teamwork use your best hero this sim would ignite the Game we need more game modes because most of the time we are stopped this event would give reward with báthes the event would happen once a week
What do you think of the two ideas?

Signature
55 K de poder procurando sempre evoluir sou Brasileiro e jogo no Serve Br me chamem lá