Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 10    Total Posts: 37489

Total:#18

Create Thread

[News] Connect & Win!(AND)

[Copy link] 17/3771

Posted on 9/21/17 3:40:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

WeGamers Connect now supports Castle Clash! Sync your Castle Clash and WeGamers' accounts for a chance to win epic rewards!

WeGamers is more than just a social app. Wanna chat even after you've logged out of your game? Just sync your game and WeGamers accounts! (Psst! There's more than just typing and voice calls with WeGamers.) Tired of losing raids with no way to alert your guild? Check out the Siren feature. Need to share strategies and knowledge with your friends, or possibly everyone? Try screencasting or broadcasting your gameplays. Want more game boosters? The Points Hub is where you can find them!

Download:
http://bit.ly/wegamersAND

http://wegamers.com

Event Duration:
Sep 20, 2017 - Sep 26, 2017 (GMT-5)

Tier 1 - Individual 

During this event, Connect your Castle Clash and WeGamers’ accounts to win 1 Legendary Hero Card and 50,000 Honor Badges.

Note: Please remember that you have to be in a Guild to receive the rewards. After syncing your accounts, you’ll receive the rewards in the form of a code from the "WeGamers Team". Head over to "Do you know the secret code" in the in-game news to redeem your code. If you have synced your accounts before this event, you’ll receive the code too. If you did not receive your code after syncing your accounts, pop over to your Guild's page in Castle Clash, then head back to WeGamers Connect page to sync the data.

Tier 2 - Guild

Each Guild member can win 5 Gelatinous Champion Essences, 3 Talent Refresh Cards, and 15 Pet Bags if your Guild has more than 15 Connected members before the event ends.

Note: If your Guild has met the above requirement, you'll receive the rewards in the form of a code 3 business days after the event ends. Each IGGID is entitled to ONE code.

This event is only for the English Android version of Castle Clash.
IGG reserves the right to the final interpretation of the event rules and rewards.

Signature
Where there is a will, there is a way.
Posted on 9/21/17 4:07:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Finally.  I was asking why there no eng version to connect there.

Signature
Potatoes.

Posted on 9/21/17 10:33:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Got grizzly reaper from the Legend card .. feels bad man .. 20k might .. still waiting for a pumpkin duke :(

Signature
There's no smoke without fire.
Posted on 9/21/17 11:49:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hmm, yesterday wegamers offered me to make that connection I I did it and now I'm connected.  How do I win a prize ?

Signature
Don't pay, just play !!
Posted on 9/21/17 12:41:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Very nice!. And now trying to make more people from my guild join WeGamers :)

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert / Conquerors

Guild: NeonKnights
IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 9/22/17 4:03:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sheesh, only for Android, posted in Amazon section. :P

Signature
Posted on 9/22/17 9:59:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ignore:  Found it, should have recalled....  Meet the celebrities. :)

While I realize Amazon is always left behind in these areas, at one time there was an APK for WeGamers for the kindle.  I think it might have been linked in a prior contest.  I need to reinstall it on my device as I had to factory reset.  Anyone remember what that contest might have been to find the APK?

Signature
Posted on 9/22/17 10:12:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have connected with wegamers and got my code but unfortunately by mistake i deleted the code is there anyway to get it back

Signature
Line : wesking
Posted on 9/22/17 10:40:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

thanks igg

Signature
im worshiping god and igg.castle clash
Posted on 9/22/17 10:38:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Doesn't work.

Signature